Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I've been fixing and repairing stuff for a couple weeks and helping my neighbor get his stuff ready.....getting ready for winter/snow... We cover each others back during snow plowing time....Always stuff to fix with plow trucks .....Today I'm going over a space heater in the shop we use to do repairs....yesterday it was cold in there and it wouldn't run ain't having **** again....The Defense is playing well, the offence may be on its way back. The anticipation of that every week has been very frustrating ....I want change , I want this board/ people to be excited about this team again...Imo it makes for far better reading .....Anywho just my 2 cents on the state of Giantsland.....My grand kids are coming to party with gramp tonight and I'm ****ing excited !!!!

have a good afternoon guys
    Sounds fun.

Have a good weekend Byron!

I've been fixing and repairing stuff for a couple weeks and helping my neighbor get his stuff ready.....getting ready for winter/snow... We cover each others back during snow plowing time....Always stuff to fix with plow trucks .....Today I'm going over a space heater in the shop we use to do repairs....yesterday it was cold in there and it wouldn't run ain't having **** again....The Defense is playing well, the offence may be on its way back. The anticipation of that every week has been very frustrating ....I want change , I want this board/ people to be excited about this team again...Imo it makes for far better reading .....Anywho just my 2 cents on the state of Giantsland.....My grand kids are coming to party with gramp tonight and I'm ****ing excited !!!!

I still get excited for the games. People are stupid, they want everything perfect. Were still in the hunt!

Have fun with the lil B's.

Grandkids: "Grampa! Grampa!"

Byron: "Hi kids...I'm so ****ing excited to see you all......"
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post

LMFAO I can't breathe

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I still get excited for the games. People are stupid, they want everything perfect. Were still in the hunt!

Have fun with the lil B's.
    They may be stupid Dezzy but most of them would have gotten my joke from last night.

lol nothing wrong with that. Grandpas are suppose to be cool.

They may be stupid Dezzy but most of them would have gotten my joke from last night.
    Youre dry sense of humor went over my head. Doesnt happen to often. Maybe if you started using lol's and lmao's you wouldnt confuse people.

Youre dry sense of humor went over my head. Doesnt happen to often. Maybe if you started using lol's and lmao's you wouldnt confuse people.
    That will never happen.

That will never happen.
    That was a joke.

That was a joke.
    Oh...I understood the sarcasm. I'm just reminding the general public.
    Last edited by Morehead State; 11-15-2013 at 05:13 PM.