1. #153811
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,148
    hmm...so in my one league, I have Julius Thomas as a big question mark this week. He's in my flex spot cuz i also have Vernon Davis.

    for RBs I have Forte, Stacy, Rice, Vereen.(And spiller, not touching that lol)

    Now I'm thinking I should bench Vereen for Stacy....Stacy has been consistent obviously....
    Idk if I should just bench Vereen regardless if Julius is injured or what....

    Forte, Stacy, as RB and who as Flex? Rice? Vereen? argh
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #153812
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,148
    sorry...double post.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #153813
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,148
    [QUOTE=Morehead State;973402]I just think that when a guy makes a statement like that about one of our players he should back it up.

    His evidence that Nicks isn't really hurt and is just dogging it is.................

    He really needs to be more positive .........like me.

    Or is his definition of "positive" just supporting Eli and none of the other 50 or so Giants?

    Hmm.........[/
    QUOTE]

    this.....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #153814
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,758
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    hmm...so in my one league, I have Julius Thomas as a big question mark this week. He's in my flex spot cuz i also have Vernon Davis.

    for RBs I have Forte, Stacy, Rice, Vereen.(And spiller, not touching that lol)

    Now I'm thinking I should bench Vereen for Stacy....Stacy has been consistent obviously....
    Idk if I should just bench Vereen regardless if Julius is injured or what....

    Forte, Stacy, as RB and who as Flex? Rice? Vereen? argh
    I have Julius and he better be playing because I have no other options.
    Get well soon 80.

  5. #153815
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I have Julius and he better be playing because I have no other options.
    DAMMIT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!

    #FirstPlaceProblems
    lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #153816
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,154
    [QUOTE=JPizzack;973406]
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I just think that when a guy makes a statement like that about one of our players he should back it up.

    His evidence that Nicks isn't really hurt and is just dogging it is.................

    He really needs to be more positive .........like me.

    Or is his definition of "positive" just supporting Eli and none of the other 50 or so Giants?

    Hmm.........[/
    QUOTE]

    this.....
    Are you seriously buying into that ****? haha Hes one of my favorite Giants, said so a few times.

    You two should be questioning Nicks after last Sunday too. and theres nothing wrong with it.

  7. #153817
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,758
    [QUOTE=dezzzR;973437]
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Are you seriously buying into that ****? haha Hes one of my favorite Giants, said so a few times.

    You two should be questioning Nicks after last Sunday too. and theres nothing wrong with it.
    Again....what's the basis for your claim?
    You think he's actually faking an injury. That's a serious accusation.

    Or are you just a blathering fan who hates the players on his team?
    Get well soon 80.

  8. #153818
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,148
    Prince Fielder for Ian Kinsler? =O
    Great trade for Detroit. Dumping money, swapping 2 good players, and they dont have to deal with Prince's BS about not caring how terrible he was in the playoffs lol.

    This puts Texas in the Cano talks probably. Think they give him $300 mill? lmao!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #153819
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,154
    [QUOTE=Morehead State;973452]
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Again....what's the basis for your claim?
    You think he's actually faking an injury. That's a serious accusation.

    Or are you just a blathering fan who hates the players on his team?
    Who said I had or needed one?

  10. #153820
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,758
    [QUOTE=dezzzR;973874]
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Who said I had or needed one?
    There is a word for people who make accusations without anything to back it up.

    They are called Democrats.
    Get well soon 80.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts