Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Well obviously buy a few drinks when youre there to keep a hang over from ruining everything but you dont need to drink or spend as much. Moke is constantly ignoring his gf wishes, its going to catch up with him. Stop being a bad bf Moke.
    Yeah ok, I please her all the time dude. If only you knew. She knows I'm going through rough times...I can't even buy myself another damn Kindle without worrying about it. And they re only like $60.

She knew that I was paying for a lot of stuff when we entereed the relationship.

Still, the charge just to get in is expensive... $50 a piece?

So I'm supposed to spend $100 to get in?

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah ok, I please her all the time dude. If only you knew. She knows I'm going through rough times...I can't even buy myself another damn Kindle without worrying about it. And they re only like $60.

She knew that I was paying for a lot of stuff when we entereed the relationship.
    Im breaking your balls man.

I know I mentioned this before, but you would LOVE baseball.
    Yea, my buddy's younger brother had us play it a few times. It's ok. The only thing I like more about flip cup is that it's just constant. I have a team of 4 with 3 of my friends that always play together, we piss people off because we win a lot lol....but we're always like...ok best outta 9!! and then we jsut keep going...ok best outta 15!! ok best out of 35!! lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Im breaking your balls man.
    breakin my balls man??? fuhgeddaboudit

Can't wait to get outta here at 430....i'm gonna pick up a 6pack and just lounge and be happy im not here. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Yea. I work right next to the place it happened. Just a little too close to home for me....

It seems that they dont think the missing woman is actually a suspect. Obviously, they havent released enough information to say WHY they dont think she's involved...but they must have something to suggest it.
    Could be saying that to coax her out.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

wish I did not have work on Sunday FML! Was just totally not thinking and almost pulled the trigger on nflticketexchange.com

Quote Originally Posted by NicksNoPicks View Post
    wish I did not have work on Sunday FML! Was just totally not thinking and almost pulled the trigger on nflticketexchange.com
    Sucks man. Feels like a playoff game.

This just in: Sony and Microsoft don't know how to launch a console. Instead, why not spend more $$ on advertisement?