Internets and the smart phones are whats killing this country. Everyone wants everything now.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Internets and the smart phones are whats killing this country. Everyone wants everything now.
    It's not the actual device. It's the fact that so many kids depend on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It's not the actual device. It's the fact that so many kids depend on them.
    Yea thats what I meant.

My phone is essentially just a texting device. i dont even use the phone for internet or phone calls. I dont pick up the phone unless it's my family.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

"The way things are going and the direction this team is headed, I'm doing some of the best GM work I have done in years" - Jerry Jones

hahahahahahaa I hope you live forever Jerry. hahahaaa

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    "The way things are going and the direction this team is headed, I'm doing some of the best GM work I have done in years" - Jerry Jones

hahahahahahaa I hope you live forever Jerry. hahahaaa
    lol....

A lot of talking heads and sports page experts are pickign the Giants to win this game.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    My phone is essentially just a texting device. i dont even use the phone for internet or phone calls. I dont pick up the phone unless it's my family.
    Same here. I'm actually thinking about going back to a regular phone. Paying for the data plan is a waste on me. Although, I need it to be able to check email from work since it's blocked here. I hate it when someone is walking super slow because he/she's txting or on their phone though. That pisses me off. It's rush hour. If you want to play on your phone stop and stand by the wall.

Sad day of remembrance today.
    I was getting home from kindergarten and have no memory of the assassination.
    My brother and sisters tell me they're most acute memory was that cartoons were cancelled on Saturday.
    Funny how kids minds work.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Same here. I'm actually thinking about going back to a regular phone. Paying for the data plan is a waste on me. Although, I need it to be able to check email from work since it's blocked here. I hate it when someone is walking super slow because he/she's txting or on their phone though. That pisses me off. It's rush hour. If you want to play on your phone stop and stand by the wall.
    Plenty of really good pre-paid data plans out there, dude. I pay $30 a month for limited data, but unlimited everything else. You can get a pre-pain plan through...umm...i wanna say its Virgin or T-Mobile...unlimited everything, $45.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Sad day of remembrance today.
    I was getting home from kindergarten and have no memory of the assassination.
    My brother and sisters tell me they're most acute memory was that cartoons were cancelled on Saturday.
    Funny how kids minds work.
    Yea my parents were 4 and 5 years old back then, so I've never had anyone give me a recollective memory of the day.
    Oderint Dum Metuant