Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Its also about having a QB who trusts that a player will win those battles and come down with the ball.

We have none of those kinds of players.

Used to with Plaxico and Shockey.
    Do you really believe your own bull****? We have Cruz, Nicks (granted Nicks was out yesterday) and Randle. Id rather have Cruz and Nicks over Plax and Shockey in the redzone any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Do you really believe your own bull****? We have Cruz, Nicks (granted Nicks was out yesterday) and Randle. Id rather have Cruz and Nicks over Plax and Shockey in the redzone any day of the week.
    These are not physical players who can battle for the ball and win consistently. Those guys are much more effective between the 20's.

Nicks may have a little of that but when Eli had Shockey in the endzone one on one he knew he would battle for position and make the play.
    It takes being bigger, stronger and more determined than the defender.

And our red zone play was a hell of a lot better with Plaxico and Shockey. I'm not saying one is better. I'm talking about red zone play and those individual battles you have to win.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Now the million dollar is question is next year with potentially 30+ million of cap space, aside from the oline, which side of the ball do we go? Offense or defense. Is the Eli of old going to show up? Or are we doing to approach it that he's over the hill and now is a 20 million dollar game manager.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Now the million dollar is question is next year with potentially 30+ million of cap space, aside from the oline, which side of the ball do we go? Offense or defense. Is the Eli of old going to show up? Or are we doing to approach it that he's over the hill and now is a 20 million dollar game manager.
    in regards to what? Free agency? or drafting? I dont really thinkg much of the cap space goes towards rookies. I mean....granted, we will probably end up with a mid round pick, early-mid teens...but even then it doesnt require a monster contract.

There are needs that need to be addressed on both sides of the ball. If i were to guess, we'd probably draft O-line 1st round again, and WR 2nd if we dont have Nicks. OR a CB. I also would assume we'd draft maybe a Center later on, as well as a LB.
    However, those mid rounds LBs never seem to work out for us lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

What do we do with guys like Tuck and TT? I assumed Tuck would be gone...but he's finally decided to show up to games again, so that's ok. But i still dont think we'd keep him despite a slight resurgence. idk....so many matters to address.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Well probably bring them back for dirt cheap.

every year we get this secret santa card thing if we want to participate....and i never know what to put on these dumb things =\

Heineken Light mini keg? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    every year we get this secret santa card thing if we want to participate....and i never know what to put on these dumb things =\

Heineken Light mini keg? lol
    Those are nice

Obama Makes GQ's 'Least Influential People of 2013

Veteran
    Nicks is the most physically dominant wr we have ever had