Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    around 1130. Iv been crashing at 1030 recently cause Im so tired at the end of the day. Its like some form of insomnia. My minds racing at 2 in the morning.
    Sounds like insomnia.

Smoke some weed, you'll sleep better.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Sounds like insomnia.

Youre talking to Cheech here. lol

Youre talking to Cheech here. lol
    this actually isn't a half bad idea for me to try.....i dont really smoke much, so i could def see that helping me. hmmm
    Oderint Dum Metuant

So like, is MH going to become a Yankee fan again since one of his favorite players crossed over to the best team in baseball?

So like, is MH going to become a Yankee fan again since one of his favorite players crossed over to the best team in baseball?
    Ellsbury was gone the day after the world series.
    The fact that he got the Yankees to blow $153MM is just a bonus for us.

The Yankees haven't learned from these other horrible contracts (like Arod).

....And what does "so like" mean?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Sounds like insomnia.

I need that tonight, I'm often not getting sleep because I'm too stubborn and relaly just bored with life. So I just do stuff that entertains me, and not realize how much time I waste doing it.

Screw it.

Really wish my group would participate better and let each other know what they are doing.

Presentation is tomorrow, we're screwed.

Or at least they are..

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Ellsbury was gone the day after the world series.
    The fact that he got the Yankees to blow $153MM is just a bonus for us.

The Yankees haven't learned from these other horrible contracts (like Arod).

....And what does "so like" mean?
    Wrong again...
    First we took away a key player from your team, second he was going to get 6-8 year deal from some team so it's not like they over spent. Third, we now have a legitimate center fielder to replace Granderson and a player who can steal 50+ bases a season. I would like to see how he plays with the short left field at Yankees Stadium. And his contract is up by the time he's 37-38. Not a bad deal at all.
    So far I like what the Yankees are doing, McCann and now Ellsbury. Now they have to work on pitching..
    But don't fret, you guys signed AJ Pierzynski... Haha
    Last edited by ny06; 12-04-2013 at 09:52 AM.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    Wrong again...
    First we took away a key player from your team, second he was going to get 6-8 year deal from some team so it's not like they over spent. Third, we now have a legitimate center fielder to replace Grandrson and a player who can steal 50+ bases a season. I would like to see how he plays with the short left field at Yankees Stadium. And his contract is up by the time he's 37-38. Not a bad deal at all.
    So far I like what the Yankees are doing, McCann and now Ellsbury. Now they have to work on pitching..
    But don't fret, you guys signed AJ Pierzynski... Haha
    They just signed the equivalent of A rod's contract on two players and neither was a pitcher.
    You can rationalize all you want. And you didn't take anyone away from anybody. Ellsbury was gone for us no matter what.
    And our signing a vet catcher was a good move. We succeeded last year by signing role players. We'll undoubtedly sign more of them to compliment our roster.
    We don't have to be desperate like the Yankees. We're the friggin champs.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    They just signed the equivalent of A rod's contract on two players and neither was a pitcher.
    You can rationalize all you want. And you didn't take anyone away from anybody. Ellsbury was gone for us no matter what.
    And our signing a vet catcher was a good move. We succeeded last year by signing role players. We'll undoubtedly will sign more of them to compliment our roster.
    We don't have to be desperate like the Yankees. We're the friggin champs.
    Oh please... You really think you guys can go all cheap two years in a row signing average players and them stepping up? If you believe that expect to be let down. And I don't have to rationalize, we needed a catcher and a center fielder.. Now we got them... And yes we did take him away, he was a Red Sox now he's not..
    And how are the Yankees desperate? By signing free agents? Oh that's right, Yankees sign players they are desperate, Red Sox sign players they are smart.. Spoken from a true Sox fan...

Giants fan since the early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    Oh please... You really think you guys can go all cheap two years in a row signing average players and them stepping up? If you believe that expect to be let down. And I don't have to rationalize, we needed a catcher and a center fielder.. Now we got them... And yes we did take him away, he was a Red Sox now he's not..
    And how are the Yankees desperate? By signing free agents? Oh that's right, Yankees sign players they are desperate, Red Sox sign players they are smart.. Spoken from a true Sox fan...
    Our best players are locked up. I'm sure we'll pick up a good outfielder for next year.
    We have Bogie at SS for the entire season now. Don't worry about the champs my friend....Worry more about your 4th place team.

And paying an injury prone outfielder like Ellsbury that much when you already have Gardner is stupid. Especially with your glaring pitching needs.