Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I think we finally need the changes at coordinator. even if the players are underperforming it means that clearly everyone is not doing their job. the prob is, theyll face that issue of TC not wanting to change....

If thats the case, his time might be up too.
    I will always support TC. He could be 100, on the sidelines in a wheelchair fixing his catheter and Id still want him. Dont know what it is but yes when it comes to him I am a homer. Guess I just like his style.
    Gilbride I used to hate, but hes grown on me. This year for whatever reason we hit a wall. I would like to see change in scheme though. Hopefully it will benefit Eli.
    Fewell, never been a fan, dont think his scheme fits the players we have. They rarely blitz and they sit back and dare qbs to beat them, and qbs do.

I actually like tagf when theres trolls around. We've been missing that around here.

According to the Elias Sports Bureau, 41 of Eli Manning's 164 career interceptions have come off of tipped or dropped passes. That's the highest total in the NFL over the last 10 season

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    According to the Elias Sports Bureau, 41 of Eli Manning's 164 career interceptions have come off of tipped or dropped passes. That's the highest total in the NFL over the last 10 season
    lmao...that's literally even worse than I thought....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

I put partial blame on Eli for the tipped INT's.

But the dropped ones, I do not.
    Mood: WOOF!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post

You touch it, you catch it.

You touch it, you catch it.
    If the ball is too high (Eli's specialty!) and the receiver makes an attempt to grab it and it deflects off his hands, I can't blame that on the receiver if he has to make some acrobatic grab.

But if he flat out drops it, that's not on the QB at all.
    Mood: WOOF!

i used to think he passed high a lot....but Eli does tend to put the ball ONLY where the WR can catch it usually...so...idk....if your hands are on it, catch it.
    and i hate hearing "nobody could have caught that!" **** that logic. youre an NFL receiver, your only job is to catch. if Megatron can catch any garbage thrown to him, then i expect the same from all pro WRs.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

If the ball is too high (Eli's specialty!) and the receiver makes an attempt to grab it and it deflects off his hands, I can't blame that on the receiver if he has to make some acrobatic grab.

I do. i expect them to be caught. if you touch it, it's on you. you dont get paid NFL money to NOT be the best at your job. professional sports is literally the only place that works lol. oh you sucked today? let's pay you $50,000 for your performance...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I'll give you some of those, sure. But the ones that stick out are like the ones we saw last week with Randle. We see those far too often.