Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I think that you KNOW he has the ability to win games....I think we're all pretty spoiled, and it makes people like you flip out a lot easier.

There's not been much of anything to be happy about this season aside from how I think Andre Brown is a big part of our offense, and that some of our defensive players have shown life....

but watching the offense is putrid....what youre saying about Tannehill is accurate. he's done a pretty good job, gotta admit...BUT, you cant say that Eli wouldn't be doing INSANELY better if he got the time and protection he used to. He ****ing got sacked on the snap the other day, like are you ****ing kidding me, o-line??
    I know he "HAD" the ability to win games.

Can you say that he's had even one good game this season. One game where he made plays and didn't barf on himself.
    I'd love for you to point it out..because I can't find one.

And any QB will play well with plenty of time and WR's running open all over the field. In the NFL you have to make plays with defenders in your face while fitting the ball into a tight windows.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I know he "HAD" the ability to win games.

Can you say that he's had even one good game this season. One game where he made plays and didn't barf on himself.
    I'd love for you to point it out..because I can't find one.

And any QB will play well with plenty of time and WR's running open all over the field. In the NFL you have to make plays with defenders in your face while fitting the ball into a tight windows.
    he didnt play well this year...i didnt say otherwise....The GB game and the washington game were the only ones where he wasnt bad. not saying they were good games or anything...but good QBR, good completion %.
    There were also some games where he started strong, and ended horribly lol.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    I think that you KNOW he has the ability to win games....I think we're all pretty spoiled, and it makes people like you flip out a lot easier.

There's not been much of anything to be happy about this season aside from how I think Andre Brown is a big part of our offense, and that some of our defensive players have shown life....

but watching the offense is putrid....what youre saying about Tannehill is accurate. he's done a pretty good job, gotta admit...BUT, you cant say that Eli wouldn't be doing INSANELY better if he got the time and protection he used to. He ****ing got sacked on the snap the other day, like are you ****ing kidding me, o-line??
    who's this Eli guy ?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    thats C Johnson td in the end zone I think

All-Pro
    he didnt play well this year...i didnt say otherwise....The GB game and the washington game were the only ones where he wasnt bad. not saying they were good games or anything...but good QBR, good completion %.
    There were also some games where he started strong, and ended horribly lol.
    No he didn't, alone with many others, which had catastrophic effect .... going to be a long ****ing off season JP.... our "only" hope is that the powers that be, recognize the problems of this team "and there are many imho" and fix them.......

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    who's this Eli guy ?
    goofy white guy? bad hair cut? not good at growing facial hair?

ringing any bells? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

No he didn't, alone with many others, which had catastrophic effect .... going to be a long ****ing off season JP.... our "only" hope is that the powers that be, recognize the problems of this team "and there are many imho" and fix them.......
    I dont even know where you start lol. I'm going to guess that it's in the trenches. OL & DL again...bad protection and bad pass rush this year has made us look even more terrible than our roster would suggest.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

thats C Johnson td in the end zone I think
    No it was a completion over the middle for about 30 yards.
    That was a fun game to watch.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro
    I dont even know where you start lol. I'm going to guess that it's in the trenches. OL & DL again...bad protection and bad pass rush this year has made us look even more terrible than our roster would suggest.
    total failure and yeah a lot to do with the lines...add in... cap problems,draft pick busts , injury's , free agent busts ....hard to hone in on one thing