All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    No it was a completion over the middle for about 30 yards.
    That was a fun game to watch.
    yes it was but i was flipping to the Pats game ....Browns got robbed......holding at best

speaking of Browns....did you guys read this? :

Josh Gordon's 774 receiving yards in the past four games is an NFL record.

It's an absurd average of 193.5 yards per game and Gordon also has five touchdowns during this tear. Perhaps most impressively, he lit up Aqib Talib for a 7/151/1 line in Foxboro on Sunday despite not catching a pass until there was less than five minutes to play in the second quarter. Gordon leads the NFL in receiving yards (1,400), is tied for 13th in catches (71) and is tied for 11th in touchdowns (8) despite being suspended for the first two games of the season.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

in my one league, i have him, demaryius, and andre johnson.
    good shape when your worst receiver is Andre Johnson lmao

did I mention I also have Vernon AND Julius Thomas?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    speaking of Browns....did you guys read this? :

Josh Gordon's 774 receiving yards in the past four games is an NFL record.

It's an absurd average of 193.5 yards per game and Gordon also has five touchdowns during this tear. Perhaps most impressively, he lit up Aqib Talib for a 7/151/1 line in Foxboro on Sunday despite not catching a pass until there was less than five minutes to play in the second quarter. Gordon leads the NFL in receiving yards (1,400), is tied for 13th in catches (71) and is tied for 11th in touchdowns (8) despite being suspended for the first two games of the season.
    I've been following him some because I have him in ff ...great hands.. big guy....CJ type player

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I've been following him some because I have him in ff ...great hands.. big guy....CJ type player
    yea I'm also a fan of him....my uncle is from Akron, and is a Browns fan, and is always disappointed every year....and this year when they traded Trent he's like ITS OVER!!! And im like you guys have Gordon!! watch this guy beast out this year. he had a phenomenal 2nd half in 2012....sure as hell, he's been absolutely incredible for that team.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I need to get Josh Gordon and Alshon Jeffrey next year..
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Regarding Eli.

I know I come off like a homer on tagf, but I don't believe I really am. I don't think he's the root of the problem, but he's a huge part of it. The top 4 QBs find ways to win even when their team is in disarray. He's not doing that, in fact, he's making it worse. You can't look past that.

That said, there's so many issues with this team, singling him out is ludicrous. As far as tagf is concerned, I just like fighting with the haters because their arguments are so idiotic. I guess it's the opposite of what Morehead does with the homers. They' re almost the same really; they're like democrats and republicans, different morons of the same stripe.
    Great post. Eli had a bad year, simple as that. The guy has lead us to the promise land twice, so Im not going to kick him when hes down and Im not going to harp on the same thing everyday. I also believe we have bigger problems than Eli, O line for one, and our offensive and defensive playing calling. Id like to see new coordinators on both sides of the ball. I feel like Gilbrides system is high risk, high reward and we havnt been getting rewarded, more like punished. Defense.....you all know how I feel. We need a DC that gets after the QB, NY GIANTS FOOTBALL. The defense fell back to Earth last week against a decent QB. Also, Pizzle hit on something. We're spoiled.

MHs definitely a dem.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Great post. Eli had a bad year, simple as that. The guy has lead us to the promise land twice, so Im not going to kick him when hes down and Im not going to harp on the same thing everyday. I also believe we have bigger problems than Eli, O line for one, and our offensive and defensive playing calling. Id like to see new coordinators on both sides of the ball. I feel like Gilbrides system is high risk, high reward and we havnt been getting rewarded, more like punished. Defense.....you all know how I feel. We need a DC that gets after the QB, NY GIANTS FOOTBALL. The defense fell back to Earth last week against a decent QB. Also, Pizzle hit on something. We're spoiled.

MHs definitely a dem.
    I think we finally need the changes at coordinator. even if the players are underperforming it means that clearly everyone is not doing their job. the prob is, theyll face that issue of TC not wanting to change....

If thats the case, his time might be up too.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

So I need a new laptop for work, mostly for design, putting orders in, and bull****ting with you friggin losers, mayyyybe some gaming . All I see is Windows 8 and I have herd its terrible. Cant really find any with windows 7 either

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    So I need a new laptop for work, mostly for design, putting orders in, and bull****ting with you friggin losers, mayyyybe some gaming . All I see is Windows 8 and I have herd its terrible. Cant really find any with windows 7 either
    I've had an ASUS laptop with Windows 8 since about june, and it's incredible. I dont use the silly tablet interface, but once you go to desktop, it's no different then windows 7...
    That being said, I'd also take windows 7 over it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant