1. #154641
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32,799

  2. #154642
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    48,016
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I actually feel badly for Romo.
    His defense gives up 5 TD's in 5 possessions in the second half and he gets crucified. Then his coach throws him under the bus.......

  3. #154643
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Right Here
    Posts
    7,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    2 new OGs, another OLB, another young WR, maybe a vet WR, and possibly a young RB
    and partridge in a pear treeeeee !

  4. #154644
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    8,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I actually feel badly for Romo.
    His defense gives up 5 TD's in 5 possessions in the second half and he gets crucified. Then his coach throws him under the bus.......
    Why were they throwing the ball anyway?

    And I'm not just saying that because I had Demarco Murray going in my fantasy playoff game.

    As far as you know.

  5. #154645
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    48,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Why were they throwing the ball anyway?

    And I'm not just saying that because I had Demarco Murray going in my fantasy playoff game.

    As far as you know.
    Well they were trying to get first downs. romo said that he saw an overload to the side of the run call and audibled to a slant that should (in theory) be open. Really it was a great play by Matthews who disrupted it.

  6. #154646
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chipotle
    Posts
    42,360
    I made this, and I thought it was funny...

    Go Giants..imo

  7. #154647
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chipotle
    Posts
    42,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Well they were trying to get first downs. romo said that he saw an overload to the side of the run call and audibled to a slant that should (in theory) be open. Really it was a great play by Matthews who disrupted it.
    Garrett said the plan was to run out the clock.
    Go Giants..imo

  8. #154648
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    48,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Garrett said the plan was to run out the clock.
    They needed a first down to do that.

  9. #154649
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chipotle
    Posts
    42,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    They needed a first down to do that.
    True.
    Go Giants..imo

  10. #154650
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Well they were trying to get first downs. romo said that he saw an overload to the side of the run call and audibled to a slant that should (in theory) be open. Really it was a great play by Matthews who disrupted it.
    Theeen why not run it the other way? Murray was avg 7 yards per carry.
    Bad audible.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts