+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

  1. #154801
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    No like Huffpost makes you sign in through facebook, I dont know
    ohh...**** websites like those....

    but honestly i know WHY they do it....so you cant be some anonymous d-bag. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  2. #154802
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,079
    hahaha Not sure if you guys have seen the Van Dam one
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-D1KVIuvjA#t=51

  3. #154803
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,079
    Was thinking about getting Rocksmith. My friend says it works pretty well, hes learning. I think Im a lefty though, always do the air guitar left handed. My fingers seem to move faster on that hand as well. It needs to happen though. In a few years this will be me.

    or this bamf

  4. #154804
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,079


    hahaha the Packer fan smoking a cig enjoying ever second of it.

  5. #154805
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Rocksmith is a really cool concept. I'm also a lefyt, but..."learned" to play right out of necessity. Getting a left guitar is extremely expensive, so youre better off forcing yourself to play right-handed. I put learned in quotes because I never actually got lessons...lol

    But anyway....I thing Rocksmith is a really neat way to teach yourself, so long as you already have a guitar, etc.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  6. #154806
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,187
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Was thinking about getting Rocksmith. My friend says it works pretty well, hes learning. I think Im a lefty though, always do the air guitar left handed. My fingers seem to move faster on that hand as well. It needs to happen though. In a few years this will be me.

    or this bamf
    In order to learn to play the guitar you're fingers will pretty much feel like Zack's look (yes I know its fake). Until you develop the callouses in your fingers, they will kill.

    The good thing is that if you stick with it....you will be able to get chicks without having to kill them after.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  7. #154807
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    In order to learn to play the guitar you're fingers will pretty much feel like Zack's look (yes I know its fake). Until you develop the callouses in your fingers, they will kill.

    The good thing is that if you stick with it....you will be able to get chicks without having to kill them after.
    It's funny because Dezzz kills hookers.


    Which is ultimately why he sucks.
    Mood: WOOF!

  8. #154808
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It's funny because Dezzz kills hookers.


    Which is ultimately why he sucks.
    Actually it's one of the few things that make him seem "interesting".
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  9. #154809
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Westside, Bankhead
    Posts
    23,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Omg Bill! Show everyone King Charles!

    Do it do it do it.


    The King's car ride home.

  10. #154810
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,587
    ^ What a stud looks like (Charles, not Bill).
    Mood: WOOF!

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts