1. #154901
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Boring? GASP!

    The Seahawks are so fun to watch. I guess they are so good they are boring (Like the Heat).

    Seahawks vs Broncos. Book it.
    I think there's a distinct possibility that Seattle loses....I mean, I guess I like them better than the alternative lol. I'd love to see the Saints actually show some life again, but they would be on the road, and they are HORRID on the road.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #154902
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,699
    I think people are saying the Broncos could "choke" because they def did last year. But....Peyton Manning wasn't playing record shattering football last year lol. we'll see, i guess. I'm pulling for him/them
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #154903
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    I think they have a solid team all-around. Their run game is meh from what I've seen though

  4. #154904
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,313
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I think there's a distinct possibility that Seattle loses....I mean, I guess I like them better than the alternative lol. I'd love to see the Saints actually show some life again, but they would be on the road, and they are HORRID on the road.
    They'll beat the Eagles, but lose to after that. I don't see them making it.
    Green Bay pulled off a miracle, but I can't see them beating the Niners..or stopping Colin for that matter.
    I give Carolina a good chance for some reason.
    Uh..go Giants?

  5. #154905
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,313
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I think people are saying the Broncos could "choke" because they def did last year. But....Peyton Manning wasn't playing record shattering football last year lol. we'll see, i guess. I'm pulling for him/them
    I see what you mean. Honestly try CAN make it. But they (Peyton) just play the worse kind of football in the playoffs..if they lose to the Pats in the AFCCG I'll kill myself.
    Uh..go Giants?

  6. #154906
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Colin hasn't done **** this year from the looks of it. I still think the Packers are going to have that spark. They just won a very, very meaningful game. I believe that is the factor of them beating the 49ers, plus the 49ers have looked overrated this year.

  7. #154907
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    It's funny how Patriots always seem to battle through injuries, people always question their talent on the field besides tom brady, yet they always seem to make it far.

  8. #154908
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Colin hasn't done **** this year from the looks of it. I still think the Packers are going to have that spark. They just won a very, very meaningful game. I believe that is the factor of them beating the 49ers, plus the 49ers have looked overrated this year.
    Colin is a very good QB. Green Bay could NOT I repeat, could NOT slow him down in the playoffs last season. I can't see them stopping him. And that's just him alone.
    Uh..go Giants?

  9. #154909
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Don't they have a better defense this year?

  10. #154910
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    It's funny how Patriots always seem to battle through injuries, people always question their talent on the field besides tom brady, yet they always seem to make it far.
    I got nothing for respect for that team, man.....they do so much with NOTHING allll the time. I would not be upset if they went the distance.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts