Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    So did you guys happen to watch the last qtr of the game yesterday. If so those 4 shirtless sexy beasts were me and my 3 buddies, we were SOAKED, (drunk) and figured hell with it, lets get wild. I didnt realize that we would get such a response.

Pat Hanlon even came over to me and said it looks like you're freezing and gave me a hat, then Weatherford came by and handed my boy Ed a game ball. What a great game, even though it didnt mean a damn thing
    lmao yuppppppp. cracked me up man. i was like HOLY **** IT'S KASE!!!!!!!

That's so awesome, not only were you guys on TV, but Hanlon and Weatherford hooked you up!!

One of my other friends was like "wtf!! you know him?!? why are they all shirtless?!?" and im like..."idk....drunk irish guys. is an explanation REALLY necessary??" =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

So did you guys happen to watch the last qtr of the game yesterday. If so those 4 shirtless sexy beasts were me and my 3 buddies, we were SOAKED, (drunk) and figured hell with it, lets get wild. I didnt realize that we would get such a response.

Pat Hanlon even came over to me and said it looks like you're freezing and gave me a hat, then Weatherford came by and handed my boy Ed a game ball. What a great game, even though it didnt mean a damn thing
    Haha I saw you guys. It was hilarious.

Nice job.
    Mood: WOOF!

who has that?

"uh babe, actually I don't know those guys. Never met them on a message board or anything, that's like so corny, right babe?"

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    lol, you blew me off for Ihop and the mall.
    You had to work!

ihop and mall seem more entertaining, that was the right call.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Were you really that sloshed?
    We were more so soaking wet and said f' it, last game of the season, cant leave anything in the stadium. My clothes are still sopping wet..... But we were quite intoxivated.
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lmao yuppppppp. cracked me up man. i was like HOLY **** IT'S KASE!!!!!!!

That's so awesome, not only were you guys on TV, but Hanlon and Weatherford hooked you up!!

One of my other friends was like "wtf!! you know him?!? why are they all shirtless?!?" and im like..."idk....drunk irish guys. is an explanation REALLY necessary??" =P
    I dont know what really made me want to do it other than being like hell they do it in the snow, its december we're already soaked, what the hell lets have fun

Even the security guards were laughing their ***** off, 1 guy even tried to make us go back to our section and i was like 'really guy, we're shirtless, soaking, and theres 1 quarter left in the game, Im staying'

...Great times, and we had no idea that the cameras were even on us
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

We were more so soaking wet and said f' it, last game of the season, cant leave anything in the stadium. My clothes are still sopping wet..... But we were quite intoxivated.
    They smell like rain right? It has that specific gross aroma.

Chipotle.

I want that ish right now, damnit...but I have a good lunch. Maybe tomorrow to celebrate New years.