Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I miss so much by not having a FB account...
    we have a "THEE THREAD" facebook group. Anything that can't be said here, can be said there. And it's also really fun for gameday banter, "live posting" as the game is on, sometimes it's funny. Like yesterday Kase-1 was on TV during the 4th quarter of the game, so I commented on it, and then Sharrick posted a screenshot of Kase and his crew, shirtless, that he paused on tv lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    well, like i said...he lacks the restraint to not read that BS. This thread is totally capable of having intelligent football conversation, it's just that we dont have enough active posters anymore. We lost a lot of regulars to real world obligations, which is fine. But MH always griped that this thread died, and we talked about BS lol. (which is half true lol)
    Was this thread about football, or everything?

I didn't get the point of it, I assumed it was everything so not sure how MH can say the thread died

well, like i said...he lacks the restraint to not read that BS. This thread is totally capable of having intelligent football conversation, it's just that we dont have enough active posters anymore. We lost a lot of regulars to real world obligations, which is fine. But MH always griped that this thread died, and we talked about BS lol. (which is half true lol)

Well, it's an internet chat board, of course there's no shortage of nonsense and BS. That's what most chat is whether it's internet or live in person. Doesn't mean you can't or won't have a meaningful conversations occasionally. I hope he comes back

Yeah, I find myself falling into that trap as well. They're so ****ing stupid, it's really hard not to inform them of that every once in a while....
    I gave up on it a few years ago. I found myself calling out a lot of the "Sky is falling" posters, and was temp-banned a few times, so I decided to just remove myself from the situation usually. i only post in TAGF when there's something that catches my eye in the thread title (usually never lol)
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    He got an infraction,
    I hear there's a cream for that now..

I got that cream on lockdown in my room

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    He got an infraction, not suspension.
    Whats the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Whats the difference?
    An infraction is like a warning.
    Will Hill is the J.R. Smith of the NFL.

we have a "THEE THREAD" facebook group. Anything that can't be said here, can be said there. And it's also really fun for gameday banter, "live posting" as the game is on, sometimes it's funny. Like yesterday Kase-1 was on TV during the 4th quarter of the game, so I commented on it, and then Sharrick posted a screenshot of Kase and his crew, shirtless, that he paused on tv lol
    I saw those guys....that was pretty funny.

Yeah, I understand the value of connecting with folks on FB but I just can't maintain interest in it. "hey everybody I had a stomach virus yesterday!" Plus, I"m sure I'll find out **** about casual friends I don't want to know. Lastly, I've got 4 kids so I kinda avoid facebook so they don't ever have to wonder if I'm trying to spy on them.....

Well, it's an internet chat board, of course there's no shortage of nonsense and BS. That's what most chat is whether it's internet or live in person. Doesn't mean you can't or won't have a meaningful conversations occasionally. I hope he comes back
    I bet he will, if he can manage to keep out of TAGF. Eventually i'll convince him lol.
    Oderint Dum Metuant