Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I bet he will, if he can manage to keep out of TAGF. Eventually i'll convince him lol.
    Hell miss us soon enough.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I saw those guys....that was pretty funny.

Yeah, I understand the value of connecting with folks on FB but I just can't maintain interest in it. "hey everybody I had a stomach virus yesterday!" Plus, I"m sure I'll find out **** about casual friends I don't want to know. Lastly, I've got 4 kids so I kinda avoid facebook so they don't ever have to wonder if I'm trying to spy on them.....
    You are parent of the year.

My mom doesn't give 2 and a half shifs if I'm on there, she will invade my conversations that I have with my friends..
    Hence why I barely post on there LOL.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Gilbride staying or going?

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Gilbride staying or going?
    I really hope he goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You are parent of the year.

My mom doesn't give 2 and a half shifs if I'm on there, she will invade my conversations that I have with my friends..
    Hence why I barely post on there LOL.

They're good kids, plus they're older than pre-teens so ya gotta trust 'em, right? And the last thing my kids need is me or my wife busting into their private ****.

If you ain't gonna trust them that would mean perhaps you didn't do such a good job raising them. And we're far too stupid and full of ourselves to think that...

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I really hope he goes.
    Same.....

if we have to discuss every year whether he's out.....then EVENTUALLY he has to be out, cmon!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Giants co-owner John Mara told the media today that he absolutely wants Tom Coughlin back as the head coach in 2014 and still believes in him.

Does Mara own more of the Giants than Ticsh? Its like they tell him to stand in the corner and not to speak, the men are talking. Pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    They're good kids, plus they're older than pre-teens so ya gotta trust 'em, right? And the last thing my kids need is me or my wife busting into their private ****.

If you ain't gonna trust them that would mean perhaps you didn't do such a good job raising them. And we're far too stupid and full of ourselves to think that...
    My mom trusts me...she's just super nosey haha.

My comment on the state of the boards:

They suck.
    I remember going on the Cowboys boards and spamming and trolling and all that good stuff. I was banned within 10 minutes. The posters on the Cowboys boards weren't told to simply "ignore me and I will go away."

Trolls have way too much power on the boards, and those who cause trouble. First of all, this is the internet. Someone is going to respond to a troll post, what if a new member comes on and sees a troll thread? How were they supposed to know to "ignore" them?
    Why are we the ones ignoring them? Why can't you just ban them?

Also, there is a confusion between a negative fan and a troll. I was talking to one of the mods about this, and he kept bringing up negative fan; "So we should just close threads and ban posters because they are a negative fan?" That's the problem. They aren't FANS to begin with. They are trolls. They make hundreds of threads each and every day, saying the same things over and over.
    But the people who complain about them are those in the wrong.

They won't go away by simply ignoring them because they have the privilege to post over and over, and as long as they have that privilege, they will continue to post.