1. #155111
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    My life is just fine.

    You're doing fine with your girl because she's getting it somewhere else.
    Yeah, not from some fat **** like you. Now so long loser, I saw your FB. You look depressed as ****.

  2. #155112
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,803

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  3. #155113
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,790
    Omg you guys chill.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  4. #155114
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    this guy is raginnnnnn, can't tell between a serious or joke thread...probably can't even tell between a man and a woman.

    Drink your tea mate, I'm sure you love it LOL.

    And this guy knows all my info because people here spread fake **** about me.

  5. #155115
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,790
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Check PM.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  6. #155116
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah, not from some fat **** like you. Now so long loser, I saw your FB. You look depressed as ****.
    Yeah, she's probably getting from Pizz.

  7. #155117
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    this guy is raginnnnnn, can't tell between a serious or joke thread...probably can't even tell between a man and a woman.

    Drink your tea mate, I'm sure you love it LOL.

    And this guy knows all my info because people here spread fake **** about me.
    Moke stop
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  8. #155118
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    LOL if only you knew the actual story and were not fed some troll ****.
    Whatever. You're a waste of oxygen.

  9. #155119
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Whatever. You're a waste of oxygen.
    Same sentiments

  10. #155120
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,803
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Same.....

    if we have to discuss every year whether he's out.....then EVENTUALLY he has to be out, cmon!!!!
    Im really on the fence. Im worried about Eli. I think hell bounce back next year, but this season is still fresh in our minds, obviously. Gilbrids been with him since Eli was a rookie. Im anxious. I also dont want to go through growing pains with a new OC. Hopefully it all works out.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts