Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

lol to each their own i guess[/quote]

hey, I didn't say I liked that I'm that way, I just think I haven't found someone I'm really into enough to put forth the effort required yet.
    [/quote]

lol thats cuz ur still in party mode and are drunk all the time[/quote]

well..I mean I don't think I'll ever stop that TBH.
    [/quote]

well, not stop drinking and not stop partying are two different ball games... if u need to do it 3-4 times a week then in all honesty, u may need to rethink that aspect....

every man for him self, i've gotten caught up in blow and i guess im still a pothead... but that booze man.... bad news
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]personally sex is better with someone u actually care about[/quote]

even tho I've never done it, I have to agree with that. That's my mindset too
    [/quote]

It is true, but IMHO, Sex with someone you barely know is better then no sex...and sometimes can be more "Fun" I don't know, its hard to explain...the common example is when you want to try something or do something but the person you "care" about doesn't...theoretically (and I'm not saying to cheat) you could find someone else who IS willing to do what you want...and perhaps LOVES it.
    [/quote] Try your left hand for a change....lol.[/quote]

give yourself a "STRANGER" lololol

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"]Ugh, you guys are making me wanna make it official like a referee with a whistle....... What is a pimp playa to do, LOL..........
    [/quote] Sounds like you have already made up your own mind.....[/quote] yea man, if its feelin right just do it up[/quote]
    LOL dont front like it dont feel right pimpin out at the bar with ya crew and finding yourself doin some drunk foolin around in the parking lot or bathroom.......

See this is the time when I go all male slut cause a big thing I pride myself on is NEVER cheating on a girl.....EVER, so b4 we're official I get all the kinks outta the way, LOL

.......U know what I think imma flip a coin, LOL
    [/quote]im exactly the same way but i broke my rule like a year ago. she was toooo hott*to follow my silly rules*and my gf was pissing me off. the sex was alright. deff* have/had better with my girl but still i had to do it for closure and after i felt like **** and i couldnt fall asleep and it wasnt because i was worried id get caught. i dunno it was weird. but it was the*type of thing id regret for the rest of my life if i didnt give her the D.[/quote]

haha was it that ur girl was pissing u off or was it that u were at the end of ur chain and it was about toend

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]personally sex is better with someone u actually care about[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

lmao. your such a virgin blt.</p>[/quote]

I know....

But that **** gonna end this year
    [/quote]

Good luck with that.
    [/quote]

I can't tell if ur honestly wishing me luck or being sarcastic... lol
    [/quote]

heh, a little of both LT a little of both.
    [/quote]

I knew it

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]personally sex is better with someone u actually care about[/quote]

[/quote] wrong... u need to get out there, go rent 40 year old virgin tonite man... the advice the friends give for the most part are great advice.... u want to be able to know what ur doing when u get someone u care about...[/quote]

Truth.

your first time is going to be absolutely horrible and likely embarrassing LT...would you rather that experience happen with someone you really care about, or some random girl.
    [/quote]</P>

see i dont believe that. lt if you THINK your a stud, you WILL be a stud. my first time i went over an hour. i honestly dont know how andwould love todo that everytime.iv been a two pump chump lately, gotta stop eating junk food. earmuffs amanda.</P>

its only a wet hole. you seen one, youve seen em all. except those weird ones that look like taco meat pouring over the lips, ehhh grooss. dont be scared lt cause once you get the motion of the ocean youll be straight east coastin. </P>

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]well, not stop drinking and not stop partying are two different ball games... if u need to do it 3-4 times a week then in all honesty, u may need to rethink that aspect....

every man for him self, i've gotten caught up in blow and i guess im still a pothead... but that booze man.... bad news[/quote]

it's played up more on these forums then it really is in actuality I probably drink almost everyday a little, but I don't "Need" to, beer while watching TV beer while eating dinner. maybe 3-4 a night if I'm just sitting at home, but just because...that's whats in the fridge..I only go out and have 15-20+ like 2 times a week on average..although over the summer its a bit more cause I "Practice" my Beer Pong with a friend who lives up the street.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]personally sex is better with someone u actually care about[/quote]

[/quote]

wrong...

u need to get out there, go rent 40 year old virgin tonite man...

the advice the friends give for the most part are great advice....

u want to be able to know what ur doing when u get someone u care about...[/quote]

Truth.

your first time is going to be absolutely horrible and likely embarrassing LT...would you rather that experience happen with someone you really care about, or some random girl.
    [/quote]

You seriously do not want the honest answer to this question

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote] wrong... u need to get out there, go rent 40 year old virgin tonite man... the advice the friends give for the most part are great advice.... u want to be able to know what ur doing when u get someone u care about...[/quote]

Truth.

[/quote]</P>

see i dont believe that. lt if you THINK your a stud, you WILL be a stud. my first time i went over an hour. i honestly dont know how and*would love to*do that everytime.*iv been a two pump chump lately, gotta stop eating junk food. *earmuffs amanda.</P>

its only a wet hole. you seen one, youve seen em all. except those weird ones that look like taco meat pouring over the lips, ehhh grooss. dont be scared lt cause once you get the motion of the ocean youll be straight east coastin. </P>[/quote]

na bro, swag, confidence and all of that is fluid... u either got i tor u don't with sex.....

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] haha yea im like that too... no need to play anyone out yea whatever tho... <FONT color=#ff1493>personally sex is better with someone u actually care about than one night stands.</FONT> One night stand sex is accomplishing and good for when your young, but the sex itself sucks... i'd rather have a chick that knows when to pinch my nipples lol j/p[/quote]Or knows how hard 2 bite/scratch......

Damn MMB you def spittin the good word 2day....
    [/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff1493>i def agree with that- when your more comfortable with someone you def hold nothing back lol</FONT></P>

[/quote] uuummmm- <FONT color=#006400>d</FONT><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" color=#006400>oes this include Eagles fans??</FONT>[/quote]</P>

we broke up. i will never mess around with an eagles fan again. i learned my lesson, football season things get to nasty and violent lol</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]personally sex is better with someone u actually care about[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

lmao. your such a virgin blt.</p>[/quote]

I know....

But that **** gonna end this year
    [/quote]

Good luck with that.
    [/quote]

I can't tell if ur honestly wishing me luck or being sarcastic... lol
    [/quote]

heh, a little of both LT a little of both.
    [/quote]

I knew it
    [/quote]

Knew what? I do Honestly want to see you succeed, truthfully I do, I just don't think with your current mindset/ability/skill you will actually BE successful, much like I'd love to see Nicks be GREAT this year...but he's a rookie, and I don't think its gonna happen.