Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    4 out of 5 seasons no playoffs.
    Second half collapses.

HOMER.

Dezzz...I'm trying to like you, but you make it so difficult.
    Yea, Im a homer cause I respect the OC that has two rings. What was our record during those times we didnt make the playoffs? We missed going 10-6, 9-7 a few times. We made the playoffs at 9-7 both times on the way to the Superbowl. What specifically would you like to see different from this offense Rude?

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yea, Im a homer cause I respect the OC that has two rings. What was our record during those times we didnt make the playoffs? We missed going 10-6, 9-7 a few times. We made the playoffs at 9-7 both times on the way to the Superbowl. What specifically would you like to see different from this offense Rude?
    Whoa, I said I don't respect the OC? Where did that come from?

You don't base success on W/L records, you base it off performance. Go back and look at our offensive performance during those 10-6 and 9-7, some great success but many horrible losses. In today's NFL, you have GOT to switch things up. Just because we had success 3 years ago does not mean we will have continued success off the same plays. Opposing teams aren't stupid.
    Last edited by Rudyy; 12-31-2013 at 04:54 PM.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

watching the Cavs right now.

they are so frustrating to watch. we lost 2 straight OT games against PORT and GS ;/

Whoa, I said I don't respect the OC? Where did that come from?
    Cause you called me a homer. I defended my point of view.
    Answer the question Miss Rude. What would you like to see different on offense?
    Last edited by dezzzR; 12-31-2013 at 05:10 PM.

Cause you called me a homer. I defended my point of view.
    Answer the question Miss Rude. What would you like to see different on offense?
    Well are you not a homer? Let's be honest here lol.
    I would like our offense to be productive. The 200 3 and outs need to stop. The going deep on 3rd and short, and the shotgun draws on 3rd and 90. We need effective plays that can move the chains consistently. We also don't need the receivers calling their own shots post snap. It takes our rookies so long to grasp this offense, and you can thank KG for that. There is way too much thinking pre snap and post snap. You're playing a guessing game 90% of the time.

Well are you not a homer? Let's be honest here lol.
    I would like our offense to be productive. The 200 3 and outs need to stop. The going deep on 3rd and short, and the shotgun draws on 3rd and 90. We need effective plays that can move the chains consistently. We also don't need the receivers calling their own shots post snap. It takes our rookies so long to grasp this offense, and you can thank KG for that. There is way too much thinking pre snap and post snap. You're playing a guessing game 90% of the time.
    Cruz, Smith were rookies when the Giants went to the SB. The WR options killed it in 2011.
    The 3 and outs, deep on 3 and short and shotgun draws are more on the players.
    Theyre not "thinking" between snaps, its purposely done, TC likes to keep the offense on the field.

I've achieved Lineup Nirvana.

Money time.

Cruz, Smith were rookies when the Giants went to the SB. The WR options killed it in 2011.
    The 3 and outs, deep on 3 and short and shotgun draws are more on the players.
    Theyre not "thinking" between snaps, its purposely done, TC likes to keep the offense on the field.
    No it's not.
    When your players are not executing your game plan, it's time to switch things up. You don't keep watching failure.
    And yes, thinking pre snap and post snap are purposely done, you're right. That to me is why you are seeing our offense regress.

The defense is like well shoot..I'll show one look..and then break out of my look and confuse the wideouts. Many of Eli's picks have come off of that.

So two Super bowls give him a lifetime pass even though our offense has been ranked pretty low the past two seasons? Oh.
    Our offense was dismal this year, but we were 12th in yards and 6th in points scored last year. That's far from being ranked low. I'd go so far as saying that's a top 10 offense.

Happy new year to you guys