Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Hey Pizz have you tried 'edibles'??? I made some OUTSTANDING fruity pebble treats that I brought to a NYE party and it was like the scene from Half Baked where everyone in the club is floating. You dont taste the 'medicine' but you sure as hell feel it kicking in an hr after you eat it
    yep, my buddy makes cookies. it's a LITTLE intense for my liking. I could see why people would prefer it thought. my high hit me like a mack truck, and lasted about 2 hours, and then i came down in like 5 mins and was fine. but it was a bit much for me as someone who isn't as recreational as some of you guys.
    It was actually magnified because i was on vacation with about 10 friends, and we went out for dinner, and being in public made me worse. i mean, i wasn't vocally freaking out...but i definitely thought everyone knew and got kinda paranoid >.< lol
    I have one friend who used to smoke a lot...and every time he sobered up, he'd be like...man...i dont get it....when im lifted, I always feel like everyone around me is just as high....so i feel like a complete ******* lmao

****, Kase...I think the last time i smoke, i smoked with you actually...it may have been THAT long. btw, we all know how THAT night ended:
    with me blacked out, asleep in my hotel bathroom, waking up 5 mins before check out time.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I wish I was a Herbal enthusiast, I'm getting sick of alcohol
    Well I guarantee you can access the herbal from your local independent pharmacist. Just hang out at the bar, at my local bar I would say that a good 65-70% of the patrons either smoke or can get you smoke, LOL

....Too bad we dont live in Colorado, those bastages!!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

You are lost, you will find Jesus one day
    I'm an atheist, but I appreciate your moral support. Thank you for your concern Mokinator.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

that's how I was yesterday, I was pretty damn bombed and the tenant came to my house and was giving my rent. I couldn't think straight

i get high high high, HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Lol we passed like three bowls around.

I didn't even make it to the third bowl. It took me 5 minutes to stand up.

Please support.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'm an atheist, but I appreciate your moral support. Thank you for your concern Mokinator.
    So am I, but we will find Jesus one day together.

yep, my buddy makes cookies. it's a LITTLE intense for my liking. I could see why people would prefer it thought. my high hit me like a mack truck, and lasted about 2 hours, and then i came down in like 5 mins and was fine. but it was a bit much for me as someone who isn't as recreational as some of you guys.
    It was actually magnified because i was on vacation with about 10 friends, and we went out for dinner, and being in public made me worse. i mean, i wasn't vocally freaking out...but i definitely thought everyone knew and got kinda paranoid >.< lol
    I have one friend who used to smoke a lot...and every time he sobered up, he'd be like...man...i dont get it....when im lifted, I always feel like everyone around me is just as high....so i feel like a complete ******* lmao

****, Kase...I think the last time i smoke, i smoked with you actually...it may have been THAT long. btw, we all know how THAT night ended:
    with me blacked out, asleep in my hotel bathroom, waking up 5 mins before check out time.
    MMB and Blondies wedding??? LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lol we passed like three bowls around.

I didn't even make it to the third bowl. It took me 5 minutes to stand up.
    I want to buy a bowl, but thenI need to find a dealer..and I'm afraid of losing brain cells.

Moke is an atheist too.

Or agnostic. I don't remember.

Please support.

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Oh yea, drinking is a ton of fun until the next morning....
    as I got older, and hangovers became worse, I learned to HARNESS THE POWER of gatorade and advil. sober me takes care of drunk me, and i always make sure i leave plenty of water/gatorade to chug next to the advil, on my bed before i pass out....on a night where i might be getting "Dude you got a dart in your neck" wasted.
    Oderint Dum Metuant