Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    whoa whoa whoa!!!

The Heisenberg title would at least require you grow your own! =P
    OK you got a point, maybe im more of the Jesse Pinkman of GMB Herbal Enthousiasts..... YO!!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

My friend did weed and like smores or something, I heard it was fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Haha,the thin King Herb!
    I've never smoked out of a vaporizer, but it looks pretty cool. I like smoking out of GB's the best though.
    Yeah, the thing with smoking out of a bowl is your weed burns much faster and sometimes it falls through the little hole.
    Hit it slow and lightly and it wont go through

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Hit it slow and lightly and it wont go through
    Wait, are we talking about packing a bowl or...something else?

haha

LOL weed Mac n Cheese.

Yeah I keep thinking that I will actually bite into ****ing weed..which is why I'm scared.
    Oh HELL NAW!!!!

I make my **** good, take a pot of boiling water, throw 4 sticks of butter in it til it melts, then throw in your decarbed herb, simmer for 3hrs stirring every hr or so, strain over a cheese cloth into tupperware then put in the fridge for a few hrs til it solidifies. The water and butter seperate and you dump the water and you're left with the potent herb butter that you can use anywhere. Hell you can even butter a piece of bread with it

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Oh HELL NAW!!!!

I make my **** good, take a pot of boiling water, throw 4 sticks of butter in it til it melts, then throw in your decarbed herb, simmer for 3hrs stirring every hr or so, strain over a cheese cloth into tupperware then put in the fridge for a few hrs til it solidifies. The water and butter seperate and you dump the water and you're left with the potent herb butter that you can use anywhere. Hell you can even butter a piece of bread with it
    I guess you are the herb master haha.
    Yo this **** is making me hungry.

Simmer for 3 hours? That's a long *** time!!

I'm kidding.

Yeah, depending on the strain it can make you very very tired when you're coming down.
    This is true. Sativa(which I prefer)releases an energetic effect while Indica releases a body effect and makes you tired

I guess you are the herb master haha.
    Yo this **** is making me hungry.

Simmer for 3 hours? That's a long *** time!!
    Yea the longer you simmer the stronger it gets. Me and my boy save all the herb that we vape and then make butter with it. We get 2 birds stoned at once

"If Kevin Gilbride isn't running the offense next season for the Giants, it will be Mike Sullivan" - Mike Francesa

Like I said Rude. Someone TC and Eli are familiar with. Going to be a similar system to Gilbride

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    "If Kevin Gilbride isn't running the offense next season for the Giants, it will be Mike Sullivan" - Mike Francesa

Like I said Rude. Someone TC and Eli are familiar with. Going to be a similar system to Gilbride
    mehhhhhhhhhh