1. #155471
    All-Pro Kase-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    BK 2 LI
    Posts
    12,222
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    whoa whoa whoa!!!

    The Heisenberg title would at least require you grow your own! =P
    OK you got a point, maybe im more of the Jesse Pinkman of GMB Herbal Enthousiasts..... YO!!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6


  2. #155472
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    My friend did weed and like smores or something, I heard it was fantastic.

  3. #155473
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Haha,the thin King Herb!
    I've never smoked out of a vaporizer, but it looks pretty cool. I like smoking out of GB's the best though.
    Yeah, the thing with smoking out of a bowl is your weed burns much faster and sometimes it falls through the little hole.
    Hit it slow and lightly and it wont go through

  4. #155474
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,496
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Hit it slow and lightly and it wont go through
    Wait, are we talking about packing a bowl or...something else?

    haha

  5. #155475
    All-Pro Kase-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    BK 2 LI
    Posts
    12,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    LOL weed Mac n Cheese.

    Yeah I keep thinking that I will actually bite into ****ing weed..which is why I'm scared.
    Oh HELL NAW!!!!

    I make my **** good, take a pot of boiling water, throw 4 sticks of butter in it til it melts, then throw in your decarbed herb, simmer for 3hrs stirring every hr or so, strain over a cheese cloth into tupperware then put in the fridge for a few hrs til it solidifies. The water and butter seperate and you dump the water and you're left with the potent herb butter that you can use anywhere. Hell you can even butter a piece of bread with it
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6


  6. #155476
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Oh HELL NAW!!!!

    I make my **** good, take a pot of boiling water, throw 4 sticks of butter in it til it melts, then throw in your decarbed herb, simmer for 3hrs stirring every hr or so, strain over a cheese cloth into tupperware then put in the fridge for a few hrs til it solidifies. The water and butter seperate and you dump the water and you're left with the potent herb butter that you can use anywhere. Hell you can even butter a piece of bread with it
    I guess you are the herb master haha.
    Yo this **** is making me hungry.

    Simmer for 3 hours? That's a long *** time!!

  7. #155477
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'm kidding.

    Yeah, depending on the strain it can make you very very tired when you're coming down.
    This is true. Sativa(which I prefer)releases an energetic effect while Indica releases a body effect and makes you tired

  8. #155478
    All-Pro Kase-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    BK 2 LI
    Posts
    12,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I guess you are the herb master haha.
    Yo this **** is making me hungry.

    Simmer for 3 hours? That's a long *** time!!
    Yea the longer you simmer the stronger it gets. Me and my boy save all the herb that we vape and then make butter with it. We get 2 birds stoned at once

    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6


  9. #155479
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,705
    "If Kevin Gilbride isn't running the offense next season for the Giants, it will be Mike Sullivan" - Mike Francesa


    Like I said Rude. Someone TC and Eli are familiar with. Going to be a similar system to Gilbride

  10. #155480
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    "If Kevin Gilbride isn't running the offense next season for the Giants, it will be Mike Sullivan" - Mike Francesa


    Like I said Rude. Someone TC and Eli are familiar with. Going to be a similar system to Gilbride
    mehhhhhhhhhh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts