1. #155671
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,483
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    Anyway......I was googling for valentines gift ideas. At the bronx zoo for a $10 donation you can name a madagascar hissing ****roach after your sweetheart. You guys think this would be nice in addition to a card, flowers and the beanie baby I already bought?
    hahaha thats so funny.

    idk, does your S.O. LOVE roaches? lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #155672
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,657
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    hahaha thats so funny.

    idk, does your S.O. LOVE roaches? lmao
    No but she loves cack. baaazing.
    with all due respect to your significant other.

  3. #155673
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,483
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    No but she loves cack. baaazing.
    with all due respect to your significant other.
    wouldnt it be funny if DSP was a girl? lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #155674
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Lady at work made flan and I feel like throwing up. Flan is gross, her flan was gross, now i'm disgusted

  5. #155675
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Lady at work made flan and I feel like throwing up. Flan is gross, her flan was gross, now i'm disgusted
    Flan in itself is kinda gross....

    it's like.......gelatinous mold....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #155676
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,635
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    hahaha thats so funny.

    idk, does your S.O. LOVE roaches? lmao
    No its the only creature she doesnt like, but who does?
    Shes big on cats so I got a tiger beanie baby as a real gift and I bet she would find the roach funny

  7. #155677
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,635
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    wouldnt it be funny if DSP was a girl? lmao
    Im not

  8. #155678
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,483
    you see they are interviewing this guy Dowell Loggains for OC? the guy is a big up and comer from what i can tell. he's only like 33. And being OC for a team with as much garbage as Tennessee has, and winnig 7 games with a backup QB and an overrated RB? That's rather impressive in my eyes.

    I'd take a flyer on a guy like this. wutchas think?

    edit - Tennessee was only outscored by 19 points on the ENTIRE season. Wow, that's pretty good for a team you just ASSUME sucks lol.
    Last edited by JPizzack; 01-07-2014 at 01:42 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #155679
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,483
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    No its the only creature she doesnt like, but who does?
    Shes big on cats so I got a tiger beanie baby as a real gift and I bet she would find the roach funny
    cat lady.....eesh.....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #155680
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,657
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    you see they are interviewing this guy Dowell Loggains for OC? the guy is a big up and comer from what i can tell. he's only like 33. And being OC for a team with as much garbage as Tennessee has, and winnig 7 games with a backup QB and an overrated RB? That's rather impressive in my eyes.

    I'd take a flyer on a guy like this. wutchas think?
    I thought the same thing. They also say he adjusts his scheme to fit players strength, and at halftime if need be.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts