Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    you must have missed my post lol.

4 DCs in 5 years.
    No, I saw, but now I see the discussion has geared to "both sides of the ball."

We're not afraid of coordinator turnover. We've fired coordinators in season (Hufnagle), we've fired guys after one year (Sheridan), we've cut our losses (Lewis), and we've also lost the good ones (Spags). This staff can't set any more precedent when it comes to coordinator management. Expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Like we did when we had Hufnagle, Gilbride, Lewis, and Spags in a two year span?
    Gilbrides was around for a while, 7 years I think. Hufnagle was here for two years. Spags was here for two years and left cause he was a FA, Giants tried to keep him.
    None of them were here for just one year. What are you people talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    you must have missed my post lol.

4 DCs in 5 years.
    You work at a bank and cant add.

The only one who was gone after one year was Sheridan because he was so terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Gilbrides was around for a while, 7 years I think. Hufnagle was here for two years. Spags was here for two years and left cause he was a FA, Giants tried to keep him.
    Sheridan was fired in one year as DC.

The only one who was gone after one year was Sheridan because he was so terrible.
    My brain hurts.

My brain hurts.
    You never mentioned sheridan in that post.

To be clear, I'm commenting on this:
    Im telling you right now, we are not going to have 3 different coordinators on both sides of the ball in 3 years. Youre all crazy
    It's not unprecedented for us. As was shown, we had 4 different coaches assume the role of coordinator -- on both sides of the ball -- in only a two-year span.

You never mentioned sheridan in that post.
    No, but I did in the post above it -- the one that makes mention to "firing guys after one year."

I assumed you were incorporating that post into your response because there would otherwise be no reason to say "None of them were here for just one year. What are you people talking about?" since, in the post you quoted, I never asserted that Spags, Hufnagle, Gilbride, and Lewis were "here for just one year."

To be clear, I'm commenting on this:

It's not unprecedented for us. As was shown, we had 4 different coaches assume the role of coordinator -- on both sides of the ball -- in only a two-year span.
    Again everyone besides Sheridan was here for more than a year.
    My point is we arent going to let TC hire 2 new coordinators and clean house after one season if they barely miss the playoffs. I just dont see that happening.