1. #155781
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    36,346
    The NY Giants will interview former Texans quarterbacks coach Karl Dorrell for their offensive coordinator position.



    "The NY never comes off"

  2. #155782
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    36,346
    The Redskins have hired Jay Gruden as head coach, according to reports. ... So Giants defensive coordinator Perry Fewell is returning. - from Ralph Vacciano


    Boooooo



    "The NY never comes off"

  3. #155783
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    33,550
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    The Redskins have hired Jay Gruden as head coach, according to reports. ... So Giants defensive coordinator Perry Fewell is returning. - from Ralph Vacciano


    Boooooo
    Guess the skins are content in the NFCeast basement.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  4. #155784
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    33,550
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    The NY Giants will interview former Texans quarterbacks coach Karl Dorrell for their offensive coordinator position.
    why in THE **** would we want someone who's QB was worse than any in football this year?? And who's offense was stagnant?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  5. #155785
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    36,346
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Guess the skins are content in the NFCeast basement.
    He did pretty well with the Bengals this year. Still, Id hate working for Snyder.



    "The NY never comes off"

  6. #155786
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    36,346
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    why in THE **** would we want someone who's QB was worse than any in football this year?? And who's offense was stagnant?
    I concur, its a head scratcher



    "The NY never comes off"

  7. #155787
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    36,346
    What ever happened to Kenny Phillips?
    Nevermind, eagles dumped him a while ago.
    Last edited by dezzzR; 01-09-2014 at 10:59 AM.



    "The NY never comes off"

  8. #155788
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    33,550
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    What ever happened to Kenny Phillips?
    Nevermind, eagles dumped him a while ago.
    yea i dont think he ever made it out of camp.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  9. #155789
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    36,346
    What movie monsters/bad guys scared you the most when you were a kid?



    "The NY never comes off"

  10. #155790
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    36,346



    "The NY never comes off"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts