1. #155831
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It's okay. The almighty Seahawks will crush them in the NFC Championship game.
    I dont want any mobile qb to win, even though I dont mind the Seahawks. Thats a lie. Kinda still hate them for 05

  2. #155832
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,079

  3. #155833
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,587
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I dont want any mobile qb to win, even though I dont mind the Seahawks. Thats a lie. Kinda still hate them for 05
    Why not? So people on here won't compare Eli with a mobile QB?
    Mood: WOOF!

  4. #155834
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I dont want any mobile qb to win, even though I dont mind the Seahawks. Thats a lie. Kinda still hate them for 05
    I agree. i do not like those types of offenses. I think they are gimmicky, and eventually all QBs who run those kind of offenses are figured out and exposed.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  5. #155835
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Why not? So people on here won't compare Eli with a mobile QB?
    he doesnt mean pocket presence...he means running QBs like RG3, Wilson, Vick, etc.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  6. #155836
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    Has anyone here tried PotBelly's and is it good?

  7. #155837
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,587
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    he doesnt mean pocket presence...he means running QBs like RG3, Wilson, Vick, etc.
    I know.......?
    Mood: WOOF!

  8. #155838
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Has anyone here tried PotBelly's and is it good?
    I've tried it. I don't really like it, I like Panera much better.
    Mood: WOOF!

  9. #155839
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I've tried it. I don't really like it, I like Panera much better.
    Yeah, don't have any Panera near my job and I need lunch. Hm, I have to see what is around the local area.

  10. #155840
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah, don't have any Panera near my job and I need lunch. Hm, I have to see what is around the local area.
    Well if PotBelly's is the only place around, don't starve lol.
    It's not TERRIBLE, but I didn't enjoy it as much as Panera.
    Mood: WOOF!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts