1. #155851
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It's okay. The almighty Seahawks will crush them in the NFC Championship game.
    I dont want any mobile qb to win, even though I dont mind the Seahawks. Thats a lie. Kinda still hate them for 05

  2. #155852
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27,360

  3. #155853
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,615
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I dont want any mobile qb to win, even though I dont mind the Seahawks. Thats a lie. Kinda still hate them for 05
    Why not? So people on here won't compare Eli with a mobile QB?
    Will Hill is the J.R. Smith of the NFL.

  4. #155854
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,821
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I dont want any mobile qb to win, even though I dont mind the Seahawks. Thats a lie. Kinda still hate them for 05
    I agree. i do not like those types of offenses. I think they are gimmicky, and eventually all QBs who run those kind of offenses are figured out and exposed.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #155855
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    23,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Why not? So people on here won't compare Eli with a mobile QB?
    he doesnt mean pocket presence...he means running QBs like RG3, Wilson, Vick, etc.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #155856
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Has anyone here tried PotBelly's and is it good?

  7. #155857
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,615
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    he doesnt mean pocket presence...he means running QBs like RG3, Wilson, Vick, etc.
    I know.......?
    Will Hill is the J.R. Smith of the NFL.

  8. #155858
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Has anyone here tried PotBelly's and is it good?
    I've tried it. I don't really like it, I like Panera much better.
    Will Hill is the J.R. Smith of the NFL.

  9. #155859
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I've tried it. I don't really like it, I like Panera much better.
    Yeah, don't have any Panera near my job and I need lunch. Hm, I have to see what is around the local area.

  10. #155860
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah, don't have any Panera near my job and I need lunch. Hm, I have to see what is around the local area.
    Well if PotBelly's is the only place around, don't starve lol.
    It's not TERRIBLE, but I didn't enjoy it as much as Panera.
    Will Hill is the J.R. Smith of the NFL.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts