1. #156041
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,930
    Maybe, maybe not.

  2. #156042
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,678
    wheres fruity rudy?

  3. #156043
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,500
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    wheres fruity rudy?
    I think she said she was moving. so maybe she's off the grid for a bit.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #156044
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,678
    A robocop remake? **** that noise. There is no robocop without Kurtwood Smith.

    "juuust give me my ****in phone caaaall"

  5. #156045
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,282
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    wheres fruity rudy?
    Started classes, so I can't come on as much to make fun of you dezzy wezzy

  6. #156046
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,282
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I think she said she was moving. so maybe she's off the grid for a bit.
    Yeah, still unpacking ****. What it do homie.

  7. #156047
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,678
    Ben McAdoo on the new offense: “We’re going to be an up-tempo, attacking-style offense. We’re going to play with good energy. And we’re going to rely on fundamentals.”

    I wonder if up-tempo means more hurry up...

    edit.
    Last edited by dezzzR; 01-15-2014 at 01:52 PM.

  8. #156048
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,500
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Ben McAdoo on the new offense: “We’re going to be an up-tempo, attacking-style offense. We’re going to play with good energy. And we’re going to rely on fundamentals.”

    I wonder if up-tempo means more hurry up...

    edit.
    remember when we excelled in the 2MD? yeeeeaaaa those were the days.....lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #156049
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,678
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    remember when we excelled in the 2MD? yeeeeaaaa those were the days.....lol
    TC likes to eat the clock and keep the D on the bench though, and thats been hard for the Giants the last few years, whether it be our offense constantly going 3 and out or the D just cant get off the field.

  10. #156050
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts