1. #156221
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Jigga.
    You listen to good music, can you not tell the difference?
    He steals every ones rhymes. Hes atrocious.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  2. #156222
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,830
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Big Dez Bryant fan?

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  3. #156223
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,872
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    You listen to good music, can you not tell the difference?
    He steals every ones rhymes. Hes atrocious.
    Ok Nas lol.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  4. #156224
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Ok Nas lol.
    Id rather listen to someone whos half man and half amazing than someone with 99 problems.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  5. #156225
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,872
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Id rather listen to someone whos half man and half amazing than someone with 99 problems.
    They are both good.
    The reason why I said "Ok Nas" is because Nas accused him of saying the same thing. I'm sure he's not the only rapper to steal lyrics.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  6. #156226
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    They are both good.
    The reason why I said "Ok Nas" is because Nas accused him of saying the same thing. I'm sure he's not the only rapper to steal lyrics.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqScH2CfYTg

    Come on Rude. Nas said it cause its true.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  7. #156227
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,872
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqScH2CfYTg

    Come on Rude. Nas said it cause its true.
    Accused was a poor choice.
    I meant called out, and I am well aware he did steal lyrics. That, however, does not make him a bad rapper.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  8. #156228
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Accused was a poor choice.
    I meant called out, and I am well aware he did steal lyrics. That, however, does not make him a bad rapper.
    It makes him a poser and thief.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  9. #156229
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,717
    Dezz's hatred of Jay-Z is kind of hilarious lol.

    It's such a dumb thing to hate. You wanna hate on rappers, hate on everything that's come out in the past 10 yrs. all the Young MOney bull****, and such.

    re-using lyrics has been in hip hop since the beginning. it's paying tribute, not disrespect like you seem to think.

    That being said, if I heard Drake drop a Biggie line, I might have an aneurysm....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #156230
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,830
    So I guess Im rooting for Peyton.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts