+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    It makes him a poser and thief.
    So is Kanye a thief for sampling older music? Almost ALL of his instrumentals come from other songs.
    Rappers drop lyrics from other rappers all the time, it's not anything new. Jay-Z isn't the first and won't be the last.

It's just a strange thing to hate him for, but whatever I guess lol.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Dezz's hatred of Jay-Z is kind of hilarious lol.

It's such a dumb thing to hate. You wanna hate on rappers, hate on everything that's come out in the past 10 yrs. all the Young MOney bull****, and such.

re-using lyrics has been in hip hop since the beginning. it's paying tribute, not disrespect like you seem to think.

That being said, if I heard Drake drop a Biggie line, I might have an aneurysm....
    Exactly.

If one was to not like Jay-Z because he raps about mindless things..then I can understand THAT.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Dezz's hatred of Jay-Z is kind of hilarious lol.

It's such a dumb thing to hate. You wanna hate on rappers, hate on everything that's come out in the past 10 yrs. all the Young MOney bull****, and such.

re-using lyrics has been in hip hop since the beginning. it's paying tribute, not disrespect like you seem to think.

That being said, if I heard Drake drop a Biggie line, I might have an aneurysm....
    No, I hate everything thats commercialized over the past 10 years. Rock and metal too cause I keep it real and im super gully.
    I stay in the underground brooooseph.

And you are wrong. If a dj samples(which I love) from another song, thats a sign of respect. If people are just stealing lyrics its plagiarism. Once in a while wouldnt be a problem, but if you can make a whole damn song of **** you stole, well youre a thief, and a poor excuse for a musician.

And you are wrong. If a dj samples(which I love) from another song, thats a sign of respect. If people are just stealing lyrics its plagiarism. Once in a while wouldnt be a problem, but if you can make a whole damn song of **** you stole, well youre a thief, and a poor excuse for a musician.
    That's not plagiarism if he's not claiming the lyrics as his own.
    And there's no way he made an entire song from one stolen lyric lol. If he literally stole the entire song, then that's different.

hey

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    That's not plagiarism if he's not claiming the lyrics as his own.
    And there's no way he made an entire song from one stolen lyric lol. If he literally stole the entire song, then that's different.
    I just showed it to you
    I said if someone can make a song with allllll the lyrics he stole.....its pretty pathetic.

I just showed it to you
    I said if someone can make a song with allllll the lyrics he stole.....its pretty pathetic.
    Showe me what?
    List me the songs that are clearly plagarized.

The Cornona- Chicken cutlet, bacon, melted cheddar, onion rings and bbq sauce.

Yea this is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Showe me what?
    List me the songs that are clearly plagarized.
    Listen to the damn youtube video I posted woman!

+ Reply to Thread