+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

FYI the concert was actually better than expected. Jay was solo all night which was cool, because that means there werent 10 hype men on stage screaming his lyrics lmao.
    cool things: The ROC Boys played guitar, drums and Piano all night for him, and did a few cool solos, and i was actually REALLY impressed.
    Timbaland DJ'd the whole show, and even did a few of his own tracks mixed in occasionally which i thought was cool.
    Last edited by JPizzack; 01-18-2014 at 09:41 AM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    dude, im sorry...but the proof youre giving is based on LEGENDARY rap songs....it's NOT plagiarism. there's no ****ign way that Jay-Z thought he was trying to pull one over on anyone by using lyrics from BIG's songs. like, no chance in hell. It's no secret how many times throughout his career that he's said Notorious was the greatest ever. I mean he loved the guy. to him, this was straight up paying respect to the legend.

I stopped listening to that video after 4 clips, because the point youre trying to make is blatantly ridiculous.
    Was naming his album Blueprint a shout out to KRS? haha Dude...the guys a ****ing loser. Its not just Big lyrics, if you listened to it, you would know.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Was naming his album Blueprint a shout out to KRS? haha Dude...the guys a ****ing loser. Its not just Big lyrics, if you listened to it, you would know.
    idk what to tell you man....your hate runs deep as per usual. the guy was silently elected as the face of hip hop for the past 15 years. there are MUCH worse things that could have happened in that time frame. just be glad it's a guy who still gives props to the classics.

he's not my favorite rapper, nor do I think he's the greatest, but the guy isnt a POS like you make him out to be either. this is one of the biased arguments you make where it's strictly an opinion that you just assume is the truth, and that everyone feels the same way.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

btw, i hate that KRS-1 argument...i'll admit im biased because i think the named blueprint is just a cool name for an album regardless, and also because i never liked KRS. i found his voice obnoxious.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yes, Jay-Z is such a loser.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    so, uhm , naughty by nature in the house? haha
    lol, i was listening to them on the way home last night haha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Paul George puls a Vince Carter reverse windmill IN A ****ING GAME!!!

Unreal. it wasn't pretty, but the dude has balls of steel for pulling it off in a game....let alone ATTEMPTING it in a game.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Cool.

That is cool

+ Reply to Thread