1. #156511
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,692
    lol thats for the other week.

  2. #156512
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I mean yeah SOME girls are thirsty, but idk...it's just now a hip cool saying to say now and it's stupid.

    "Dis gurl texted me "hey"

    MAYNE SHE THIRSTY BRUHHHHHHHHHH LOLOLOL" wtf?
    yea i just imagined people doing the same thing and it made me laugh lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #156513
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I guess youre not sensitive to people with diseases. I have to cope with adhd, ok?
    Feel good about yourself now?
    I do.....so **** YOU!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #156514
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,459
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    of course Im lying.
    you ***** necklace.

  5. #156515
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,459
    "smoke weed everyday"

  6. #156516
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,459
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    yea i just imagined people doing the same thing and it made me laugh lol
    Yeah well **** you too

  7. #156517
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I mean yeah SOME girls are thirsty, but idk...it's just now a hip cool saying to say now and it's stupid.

    "Dis gurl texted me "hey"

    MAYNE SHE THIRSTY BRUHHHHHHHHHH LOLOLOL" wtf?
    LOL, I know the term well...thirsty is far from new though...been saying it since high school, same meaning. Sometimes though, we'd switch it up with "thirst balls"

    I agree it is dumb, but still, when someone says it.....you always know....

  8. #156518
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,279
    I forgot my manners....HELLO ALL...HOW THE HELL ARE YA?

  9. #156519
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    LOL, I know the term well...thirsty is far from new though...been saying it since high school, same meaning. Sometimes though, we'd switch it up with "thirst balls"

    I agree it is dumb, but still, when someone says it.....you always know....
    Yeah but it's so damn prevalent now. You hear it in songs, and all that ****.
    Everryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy girl has to be thirsty.

    Seriously, I was one Twitter while watching the Grammy's....and Bruno Mars or idk came on stage and a lot of girls were tweeting Aw Bruno Mars is so cutee! and yadda yadda...and then these guys on my Twitter were like "Girls are so thirsty for Bruno Mars haha."

    I normally don't really care about what people are doing (Unless it hurts someone or themselves), but this really ticked me off.

    Meanwhile Beyonce is performing and guys are like "DAMMMMMMMMNNNN" up and down my timeline, lmao.

    Like JPizz said, I guess it's in a guy's nature to do that..I get it but ugh

  10. #156520
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    I forgot my manners....HELLO ALL...HOW THE HELL ARE YA?
    Now you're asking way too many questions.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts