1. #156561
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,079
    After my tea Ill have a turtle head.

  2. #156562
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    If a tree falls in the forest, and nobody is there to hear it, did we just find the perfect place for a nickelback concert?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  3. #156563
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    After my tea Ill have a turtle head.
    oh, well thats good, cuz i was just going to tell you to eat ****.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  4. #156564
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,079
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    If a tree falls in the forest, and nobody is there to hear it, did we just find the perfect place for a State of the Union address?
    Fix it for ya.

  5. #156565
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,079
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    oh, well thats good, cuz i was just going to tell you to eat ****.
    Eat what?

  6. #156566
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Eat what?
    sh**
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  7. #156567
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Fix it for ya.
    right...because that makes a difference. just because nobody cares, doesnt mean it shouldnt be heard by SOMEONE.

    i'll wrap up the SOTU address, ready?:

    "Sh** is still pretty bad.....we just checked again.....and it's bad....ok, well....have a great night."
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  8. #156568
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,079
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    right...because that makes a difference. just because nobody cares, doesnt mean it shouldnt be heard by SOMEONE.

    i'll wrap up the SOTU address, ready?:

    "Sh** is still pretty bad.....we just checked again.....and it's bad....ok, well....have a great night."
    Well they both have a little hope and change, I HOPE Nickleback stops making terrible music and CHANGE their name to Pizzleback. And I HOPE the president doesnt lie to us repeatably and he CHANGEs his elitest attitude.

    HAHA!

  9. #156569
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Well they both have a little hope and change, I HOPE Nickleback stops making terrible music and CHANGE their name to Pizzleback. And I HOPE the president doesnt lie to us repeatably and he CHANGEs his elitest attitude.

    HAHA!
    I know....any real president would sentence nickelback with the death penalty. thx a lot, obama....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  10. #156570
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    39,079
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    right...because that makes a difference. just because nobody cares, doesnt mean it shouldnt be heard by SOMEONE.

    i'll wrap up the SOTU address, ready?:

    "Sh** is still pretty bad.....we just checked again.....and it's bad....ok, well....have a great night."
    But hes been saying things are getting better, that his stimulus worked, Al Qaidas on the run! ACA is working!
    Hes going to say we need more job training programs(isnt that what college is for?), more income equality and escalate his war on successful people.
    In last years SOTU he laid out 48 goals. He accomplished 2, I suspect hell likely blame others for his failures as a leader.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts