1. #156641
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    38,251
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Soooowhen you were talking about cramps yesterday, thats your shy side?
    Yes

  2. #156642
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    31,262
    youre cramping my style.

    Don Teflon Tom

  3. #156643
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    31,262
    Other than being able to design your own sneakers, Nikes website sucks. Some many sneakers are missing.

    Don Teflon Tom

  4. #156644
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    28,292
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Other than being able to design your own sneakers, Nikes website sucks. Some many sneakers are missing.
    well....that site was the only reason i knew when to order my sweeeeeeet Jordan 1 Retro lowtops last spring!

    or maybe that was the Jordan site. idk lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #156645
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    31,262
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    well....that site was the only reason i knew when to order my sweeeeeeet Jordan 1 Retro lowtops last spring!

    or maybe that was the Jordan site. idk lol
    Theres only like 30 something pairs of Jordans on the site. Theyre all ugly, a bunch are missing

    I dont even see airforce 1s. haha

    Don Teflon Tom

  6. #156646
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    28,292
    We've had 3 bank robberies this week in our town...2 in the past 2 days. All the people were caught immediately...yet they keep happening. are people ******ed? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #156647
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    38,251
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Theres only like 30 something pairs of Jordans on the site. Theyre all ugly, a bunch are missing

    I dont even see airforce 1s. haha
    Who the hell wears airforce one's anymore?

  8. #156648
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    28,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Who the hell wears airforce one's anymore?
    I had a pair about 10 yrs ago. all black, cuz i wore the to work at best buy lol

    oh and to answer your question: nobody.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #156649
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    31,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Who the hell wears airforce one's anymore?
    Jax Teller from sons of anarcy

    Don Teflon Tom

  10. #156650
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    38,251
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Jax Teller from sons of anarcy
    Anarchy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts