Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I have a spicy hinny today. Too many hot wings.
    im assuming you mean hiney.....and also: gross, thank you.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I get a red squiggly line under hiney, so its not in the dictionary.

I get a red squiggly line under hiney, so its not in the dictionary.
    lol...cuz its not an actual word...just slang i guess...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I can hear Skip Bayless already, "Tim Tebow would have won this game"

bahahahaha

you ever have really hot wings, and then clean your hands.... go to take a leak and when you touch your junk, it just BURNS forever cuz you didnt get the remnants of the **** off your hands that you couldnt see? no? cuz i have, and it's brutal lol...
    I dont really even eat wings, but this place my borther used to work at was giving away giants gear if you did the "Inferno wing challenge" it was just 5 of them, but they are seriously painful. i dont even like hot foods, but i tried to house them as fast as i could just to get it over with lol. and THEN came the burning peen, luckily it was just inferno wing sauce and not the bad kind of burning =P (not that theres a good time that your **** burns or anything, eesh)
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I can hear Skip Bayless already, "Tim Tebow would have won this game"
    tim tebow rescued puppies. he's in my good graces again...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Bill smoked the president yesterday. He was asking simple yes or no answers and the pres responded by trying to filibuster every thing or blamed a news network for his failed policies. Made him look weak. His whole presidency could be summed up in his indecisiveness and inability to even pick a winner of a football game. If you want a laugh, watch the first interview, and see how much he lied about how he wasn't for income equality.

Bill smoked the president yesterday. He was asking simple yes or no answers and the pres responded by trying to filibuster every thing or blamed a news network for his failed policies. Made him look weak. His whole presidency could be summed up in his indecisiveness and inability to even pick a winner of a football game. If you want a laugh, watch the first interview, and see how much he lied about how he wasn't for income equality.
    lol, youre kidding right? Oreilly was an embarassment in that interview. Obama played him like a fiddle...because all Oreilly did was regurgitate all teh 2013 republican headlines, and let the president answer with all the same things he's always answered with. It was almost as if it was scripted that way, THAT'S how bad of an interviewer oreilly is. not once did he rebuttyl any points, he just moved on to the next question.
    Here's how I saw the interview:
    Billy O'reilly is like...."Ooh i get the president on television during prime time events for 5 mins!! I better ask him all the same questions we've asked him all year!! that will expose him!!!"
    Honestly, Obama knew exactly what was going to be asked....and Oreilly didnt show up. they could have just made that 5 mins Obama talking to a camera and would have gotten the same effect.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol, youre kidding right? Oreilly was an embarassment in that interview. Obama played him like a fiddle...because all Oreilly did was regurgitate all teh 2013 republican headlines, and let the president answer with all the same things he's always answered with. It was almost as if it was scripted that way, THAT'S how bad of an interviewer oreilly is. not once did he rebuttyl any points, he just moved on to the next question.
    Here's how I saw the interview:
    Billy O'reilly is like...."Ooh i get the president on television during prime time events for 5 mins!! I better ask him all the same questions we've asked him all year!! that will expose him!!!"
    Honestly, Obama knew exactly what was going to be asked....and Oreilly didnt show up. they could have just made that 5 mins Obama talking to a camera and would have gotten the same effect.
    Like a typical liberal, you dont get it Pizz. The mainstream media refuses to ask any of these questions, thats why he asked him. Bill had to be respectful of the position, if the president wants to ramble on about a simple yes or no question, thats up to him. Majority of Americans can see he danced around every question. And like I said, blaming Fox for all his problems is weak, extremely weak. Why couldnt he give a simple yes or no if the Admiral told him if it was a terror attack. The admiral told a hearing he did. He never answered why he sent Susan Rice out.....

Re watch Pizzle, he didnt answer a single question. He gave his liberal talking points to everything that was asked.