Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Like a typical liberal, you dont get it Pizz. The mainstream media refuses to ask any of these questions, thats why he asked him. Bill had to be respectful of the position, if the president wants to ramble on about a simple yes or no question, thats up to him. Majority of Americans can see he danced around every question. And like I said, blaming Fox for all his problems is weak, extremely weak. Why couldnt he give a simple yes or no if the Admiral told him if it was a terror attack. The admiral told a hearing he did. He never answered why he sent Susan Rice out.....

Re watch Pizzle, he didnt answer a single question. He gave his liberal talking points to everything that was asked.
    like a typical repub....you dont understand politics....
    oreilly could have asked whatever he wanted to, and let the president get off the hook. and youre wrong, the average person doesnt know that politicians avoid questioning(like all politicians, its part of the job lol), because people are ****ing ******ed.
    You might be a republican if: you view the benghazi attack as the worst american tragedy since 9-11
    but never make mention to the u.s. soldiers who died in 2 "wars" we should have never been in, as if that's not a tragedy.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Here's the problem Dezz.....you cant go on national television and yell at the president....generally speaking you cant yell at the president at all lol. "JUST ANSWER YES OR NO!!!" doesnt really work lol. If someone wants to hold the pres responsible for answering questions, they are going to have to be a LOT smarter about it than that....and Oreilly simply did not deliver. it was a joke, and a waste of super bowl pre-game time.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

oh, and personally....Obama saying that Fox News is part responsible for prolonging White House "controversies" is incredibly awesome. Hear it from the man himself. A network that doesn't hide bias, has no place in national coverage, just like msnbc, and just like cnn.....it's terrible.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    like a typical repub....you dont understand politics....
    oreilly could have asked whatever he wanted to, and let the president get off the hook. and youre wrong, the average person doesnt know that politicians avoid questioning(like all politicians, its part of the job lol), because people are ****ing ******ed.
    You might be a republican if: you view the benghazi attack as the worst american tragedy since 9-11
    but never make mention to the u.s. soldiers who died in 2 "wars" we should have never been in, as if that's not a tragedy.
    2 weeks leading up to Benghazi, Obama claimed Al Qaida was on the run 9 times while campaigning, so he blamed a video. That guy who made the video is still in jail by the way.

You dont think we should of went after the Taliban after 9/11? Imagine the backlash if we didnt....
    Dems voted for Iraq, even Hilldog. When voting for war, congress sees the same intel the president does.
    500 tons of Yellow cake was also found in Iraq.
    Its been 10 years, Sadam would have either had a nuke by now or there would be an arms race between Iraq and Iran.

Here's the problem Dezz.....you cant go on national television and yell at the president....generally speaking you cant yell at the president at all lol. "JUST ANSWER YES OR NO!!!" doesnt really work lol. If someone wants to hold the pres responsible for answering questions, they are going to have to be a LOT smarter about it than that....and Oreilly simply did not deliver. it was a joke, and a waste of super bowl pre-game time.
    You just said Bill let him off the hook? Now youre saying he cant yell at the president?

He looked like a fool when he didnt have a good answer as to why Sebulius wasnt fired......

Bill let him talk, let him avoid the question, let him look like hes dancing around the question. I think youre in the minority on that one Pizzle

When you attack, blame others, and dont take responsibility, it makes you look bad.

2 weeks leading up to Benghazi, Obama claimed Al Qaida was on the run 9 times while campaigning, so he blamed a video. That guy who made the video is still in jail by the way.

You dont think we should of went after the Taliban after 9/11? Imagine the backlash if we didnt....
    Dems voted for Iraq, even Hilldog. When voting for war, congress sees the same intel the president does.
    500 tons of Yellow cake was also found in Iraq.
    Its been 10 years, Sadam would have either had a nuke by now or there would be an arms race between Iraq and Iran.
    you know as well as I that the benghazi debate is how it was released to the press.....YOU are trying to make it conspiracy....which it is not.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

you know as well as I that the benghazi debate is how it was released to the press.....YOU are trying to make it conspiracy....which it is not.
    How and why. Both Hillary and Bam ignored the phone call at 3 in the morning. Even worse, Bam was told and went bed.

You just said Bill let him off the hook? Now youre saying he cant yell at the president?

He looked like a fool when he didnt have a good answer as to why Sebulius wasnt fired......

Bill let him talk, let him avoid the question, let him look like hes dancing around the question. I think youre in the minority on that one Pizzle

When you attack, blame others, and dont take responsibility, it makes you look bad.
    yea, let him off the hook, because his questions were complete ****. he was not creative at all....Obama knew exactly what he'd ask! And Oreilly should have known that and not been a terrible reporter, i dont know how else to word that. if everyone wants answers, like you think....then oreilly did an injustice to the american people by sucking at interviewing. lol...personally i dont care, because i already think oreilly, and people like him, are a joke, and a huge part of the problem in this country.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

You Dem's are supposed to question authority.
    Yet with this guy you seem happy to bow to it.
    I never understood why that is.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi