Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    How and why. Both Hillary and Bam ignored the phone call at 3 in the morning. Even worse, Bam was told and went bed.
    im so confused when this topic still comes up, because i dont understand WHAT people want to hear. Would you prefer if that every time something happens to an American that we just go up and announce that there's a terrorist attack?? it promotes panic, and is just generally not a good idea. using fear as a control tactic has been a practice in this country since 9/11, and it's complete BS. it's completely changed the way we live, and how we view things now, and i ****ing hate it.

this is just like when you see some sort of police press release where they wont tell you all the information they have because it's not in the best interest of the public to do so. "This is all the information we can release at this time" kind of deal. WHY IS THAT SUCH A ****ING TRAVESTY?? lol....it's just so ridiculous. it doesn't affect you,...people just want something to complain about, because they make a laundry list about Obama...just like he said to oreilly "you have a long list of things you think ive done wrong, Bill..."
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You Dem's are supposed to question authority.
    Yet with this guy you seem happy to bow to it.
    I never understood why that is.
    read what i just posted to understand my stance on this.

and yes....i do question authority....but not when i feel it doesnt particularly matter. would I have waited a day to find out what EXACTLY happened in benghazi...yea....you people seem to think that 5am would have been a perfect time for a news conference...i rather get the facts straight.
    Last edited by JPizzack; 02-03-2014 at 12:02 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    yea, let him off the hook, because his questions were complete ****. he was not creative at all....Obama knew exactly what he'd ask! And Oreilly should have known that and not been a terrible reporter, i dont know how else to word that. if everyone wants answers, like you think....then oreilly did an injustice to the american people by sucking at interviewing. lol...personally i dont care, because i already think oreilly, and people like him, are a joke, and a huge part of the problem in this country.
    lol what questions would you have asked him pizzle. Do tell..... hahaha

Bill asked him questions he knew he wouldnt have answers too, he was right. Wake up man. Can you tell me a legit rebuttal the president made? It was all regurgitated talking points.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    It was all regurgitated talking points.
    which is EXACTLY what O'Reilly did....lol....
    it was like watching 2 dogs bark at each other, but they were both on leashes. complete waste of any American's time if they watched.

lunch...be back in a bit
    Oderint Dum Metuant

im so confused when this topic still comes up, because i dont understand WHAT people want to hear. Would you prefer if that every time something happens to an American that we just go up and announce that there's a terrorist attack?? it promotes panic, and is just generally not a good idea. using fear as a control tactic has been a practice in this country since 9/11, and it's complete BS. it's completely changed the way we live, and how we view things now, and i ****ing hate it.

this is just like when you see some sort of police press release where they wont tell you all the information they have because it's not in the best interest of the public to do so. "This is all the information we can release at this time" kind of deal. WHY IS THAT SUCH A ****ING TRAVESTY?? lol....it's just so ridiculous. it doesn't affect you,...people just want something to complain about, because they make a laundry list about Obama...just like he said to oreilly "you have a long list of things you think ive done wrong, Bill..."
    Because theres a man sitting in jail because of a video! He sends Rice out to blamed it on a video and an angry mob when Al Qaida affiliates were present. Then two weeks later hes saying its a terrorist attack, well which is it? He mentions terror attack in the Rose Garden the next day but its not clear if he was only talking about the original 9/11, which I think he was. And again, why couldnt he just say "yes, the admiral told me it was a terror attack" That question was basically a freebee and he still danced around it.

which is EXACTLY what O'Reilly did....lol....
    it was like watching 2 dogs bark at each other, but they were both on leashes. complete waste of any American's time if they watched.

lunch...be back in a bit
    The media (including O'Rielly) are not accountable to me.
    My President is. I don't care what Bill O does as long as he gets the President to answer questions directly which we Americans deserve and have yet to get.

I agree that the word "terrorism" is thrown around too much and its really not relevant to me in this situation.

What IS relevant to me is why we didn't send folks to try to rescue these 4 who were killed during a 2 day long siege.

THAT question has NEVER been answered.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

What did you think of it MH?

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    The media (including O'Rielly) are not accountable to me.
    My President is. I don't care what Bill O does as long as he gets the President to answer questions directly which we Americans deserve and have yet to get.

I agree that the word "terrorism" is thrown around too much and its really not relevant to me in this situation.

What IS relevant to me is why we didn't send folks to try to rescue these 4 who were killed during a 2 day long siege.

THAT question has NEVER been answered.
    Id like to know what he was told. What intel officer told him it was because of a video.

Sucks about Hoffman. He was a very good actor.

When Namath botched the coin toss, who else said " Go home Joe, youre drunk."