Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I hate filling out applications.
    employment, or other?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    employment, or other?
    Employment.

I'm applying to be a summer camp counselor at this camp and I reallyyyyy want it.
    They want like 32984023 references..which is fine, but it's just so much typing and **** lol.

Also...I need help. My printer will not print anything. The USB is not being recognized. This keeps happening.
    Then a week later all of this **** starts printing out..the same **** I wanted printed out..

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Employment.

I'm applying to be a summer camp counselor at this camp and I reallyyyyy want it.
    They want like 32984023 references..which is fine, but it's just so much typing and **** lol.

Also...I need help. My printer will not print anything. The USB is not being recognized. This keeps happening.
    Then a week later all of this **** starts printing out..the same **** I wanted printed out..
    Printers are the biggest peices of **** in the world of technology. I havent owned one in about 15 years. they intentionally make them ****ty so that all these companies are getting you to buy the next POS they make the following year, plus $100 in ink cartridges/toner lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Printers are the biggest peices of **** in the world of technology. I havent owned one in about 15 years. they intentionally make them ****ty so that all these companies are getting you to buy the next POS they make the following year, plus $100 in ink cartridges/toner lol
    I remember you telling me this lol. Yeah, printer ink is expensive as hell. Luckily I don't print a lot of things, but when I do need to print something I would LOVE for it to actually print.
    Although it's not too expensive for me since I get my ink at Costco and there is a bundle package. But individual cartridges are crazy expensive.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

oh, and good luck with your application lol.

my youngest brother was a camp counselor for quite a long time, and then when his camp moved to a Gold's Gym location, he know essentially runs the entire day care facility, and got all the proper licensing & such for it. He's really good with kids, which is funny, because he's kind of a huge pain in the *** lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I remember you telling me this lol. Yeah, printer ink is expensive as hell. Luckily I don't print a lot of things, but when I do need to print something I would LOVE for it to actually print.
    Although it's not too expensive for me since I get my ink at Costco and there is a bundle package. But individual cartridges are crazy expensive.
    I just print anything I need while at work. it's all on their dime, and guess who orders all the office equiptment/supplies here? if you guess me, youre right. lol

The only way to get a quality printer is to get a deskjet or laserjet....they last forever, but costs a lot.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

oh, and good luck with your application lol.

my youngest brother was a camp counselor for quite a long time, and then when his camp moved to a Gold's Gym location, he know essentially runs the entire day care facility, and got all the proper licensing & such for it. He's really good with kids, which is funny, because he's kind of a huge pain in the *** lol
    Thanks!
    There's other internships I want to apply for, mostly research internships.

That's so cool, my mom ran a daycare once. Very hard work, but she enjoyed the kids.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Now my printer starts working lol.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Has anyone read Crime and Punishment?