1. #156991
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    We got about a foot.
    New Englanders don't whine about it like Pizzy though.
    I only complain when I can't leave my house. Snow itself doesn't bother me.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #156992
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,464
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I only complain when I can't leave my house. Snow itself doesn't bother me.
    Ever hear of a shovel?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  3. #156993
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Ever hear of a shovel?
    Its Bams first shovel ready job. HAHAHAHAHAHAAA

  4. #156994
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,464
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Its Bams first shovel ready job. HAHAHAHAHAHAAA
    He should call the Prez to dig him out. By the time it goes through the bureaucracy, it'll be about $2.5MM in taxpayer's money.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  5. #156995
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Ever hear of a shovel?
    youd like me to shovel my road? lol

    if you read...im currently living in a small town, with a small DoT. they didnt plow us until 4pm. and then after i did shovel, the plow put 4 feet worth of snow on the back of my car lol.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #156996
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,464
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    youd like me to shovel my road? lol

    if you read...im currently living in a small town, with a small DoT. they didnt plow us until 4pm. and then after i did shovel, the plow put 4 feet worth of snow on the back of my car lol.
    Holy **** Pizzey....Just bustin' Ya.

    Shoulkd I write..."Hahahaha" after these posts so as not to bruise you emotionally?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  7. #156997
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Holy **** Pizzey....Just bustin' Ya.

    Shoulkd I write..."Hahahaha" after these posts so as not to bruise you emotionally?
    well, you originally said i was complaining. i had no idea what part you were joking about >.>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #156998
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,464
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    well, you originally said i was complaining. i had no idea what part you were joking about >.>
    I believe I said "whining".

    Just to be clear.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  9. #156999
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I believe I said "whining".

    Just to be clear.
    true....though it's typically more like "winning"...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #157000
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,464
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    true....though it's typically more like "winning"...
    Well there ya go.......
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts