1. #157151
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I imagine the reverse would be true as well. If chicks watched porn, that is.
    It is very true.

  2. #157152
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I may be messing with Pizzy,...but i truly believe you kill hookers.
    I lol'd
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #157153
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,076
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I lol'd
    Maybe mocking a serial killer isn't the best idea I've ever had.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  4. #157154
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    5,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Instead of whining about the intentions of another poster Drez, why don't you just make your case. So now another Eli thread is locked.

    If you don't agree with something I said then tell me why you disagree. Its called a good football debate.

    Do the mods delete threads completely? I was embroiled in a Brady/Manning debate with Buffy (I mean that new guy Bosh or whatever), now the thread seems to be completely gone...

  5. #157155
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Maybe mocking a serial killer isn't the best idea I've ever had.
    tell Dezz, "Bring it..."
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #157156
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Do the mods delete threads completely? I was embroiled in a Brady/Manning debate with Buffy (I mean that new guy Bosh or whatever), now the thread seems to be completely gone...
    poor Buffy. the guy was a huge Eli homer. Got soured on his play of late and was called every name in the book for supposedly 'switching sides".
    He overreacted a bit but the abuse the guy was taking was ridiculous.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  7. #157157
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,670
    Amateur porn is the best because it's not scripted and obviously fake.
    I thought we had something special!!!

  8. #157158
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I may be messing with Pizzy,...but i truly believe you kill hookers.
    I truly believe you have an Eli Manning fetish you dont want anyone to know about.

  9. #157159
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    25,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Amateur porn is the best because it's not scripted and obviously fake.
    lmao....

    i'd like to think that you could tell pretty easily
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  10. #157160
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    42,076
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I truly believe you have an Eli Manning fetish you dont want anyone to know about.
    He's a goofy Prince.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts