Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    This whole media frenzy with Sam is so ******ed.
    i find the coverage unecessary. a huge problem is that he's caused more issues for himself. tehy are constantly asking if this will affect his draft status, and yes...if for no other reason that teams dont want the media attention in their locker room.
    nobody cares that there's a gay player.....teams just dont want the attention...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I havnt bought sneakers in a year. damn, im proud of myself. all the sneakers i have now though are all scuffed up though, so i really dont have a collection anymore, this might actually be a bad thing....

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    i find the coverage unecessary. a huge problem is that he's caused more issues for himself. tehy are constantly asking if this will affect his draft status, and yes...if for no other reason that teams dont want the media attention in their locker room.
    nobody cares that there's a gay player.....teams just dont want the attention...
    Thats exactly it, its unnecessary. No one cares!

Thats exactly it, its unnecessary. No one cares!
    remember the thing last year about the gay player in the NBA? That news lasted like 3 days.....and he wasn't even that good of a player, so people cared even less. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

And there are people so quick to call one a bigot if they "dont care". Its tiring.

And there are people so quick to call one a bigot if they "dont care". Its tiring.
    lol i think responding with "i dont care" in this situation implies that it's not a big deal, and hardly worth discussing. le'ts be honest, playing a numbers game, there are plenty of gay athletes, it's just who cares enough to make it public.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol i think responding with "i dont care" in this situation implies that it's not a big deal, and hardly worth discussing. le'ts be honest, playing a numbers game, there are plenty of gay athletes, it's just who cares enough to make it public.
    But no one wants to discuss this except gays, the media, and all the other people who make money off these people by racebaiting. These people are like Al and Jesse, telling their sheep theyre all victims.

It should be a sin to be this hungry.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

But no one wants to discuss this except gays, the media, and all the other people who make money off these people by racebaiting. These people are like Al and Jesse, telling their sheep theyre all victims.
    the problem with what's going on, and this player doesn't realize, is that he's just hurting himself in the long run by making this "a thing"....Now, I've never heard of this guy before this week....but i also dont really follow college football much anymore.....but let's assume this guy is like 3rd round talent or something....maybe his value DOES slip, just because teams don't want the media circus that he know made surround him....
    Let's say he's 6th/7th round talent....and for the same reasons, teams dont want the attention and he ends up going undrafted. what's the issue then??

btw, where ARE tehy saying this guy is projected to go in the draft? anyone know?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    It should be a sin to be this hungry.
    you know what i do what im hungry? i eat.....

actually, that's not true....usually im too lazy to make food and eventually the hunger subsides. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant