1. #157471
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I do - I used it to learn spanish. I found it to be good. I can't write it worth a damn but am at least somewhat conversant. Plus Vicki our housekeeper helps me practice. Unfortunately now all I know how to say is "I'm sick, can't come to work today"
    Are you serious? I ordered Korean

  2. #157472
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I have no idea what "Death Proof" is. Its not a Terantino film.

    Jackie Brown was great. All throwback 70's soul music. And Robert Forrester was great in that film.
    Death Proof is a QT film. Surprised you never saw it.

  3. #157473
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Death Proof is a QT film. Surprised you never saw it.
    No I amended my post. I looked it up. Can't believe I never heard of it.

    I did love Inglorious Basterds too BTW.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  4. #157474
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    No I amended my post. I looked it up. Can't believe I never heard of it.

    I did love Inglorious Basterds too BTW.
    Ahhh, now you have something to watch tonight Never saw Inglorious B

  5. #157475
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Ahhh, now you have something to watch tonight Never saw Inglorious B
    Well I did some research and its really not a standard QT film. It was made to run as a double bill with his buddy Robert Rodriguez's film.

    You will like Jackie Brown.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  6. #157476
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Well I did some research and its really not a standard QT film. It was made to run as a double bill with his buddy Robert Rodriguez's film.

    You will like Jackie Brown.
    I actually already watched Jackie Brown, I was just looking for a repeat for what I have by him on DVD, it was very good.
    You will like Death Proof.....Jungle Julia is a bad b****

  7. #157477
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    She's not studying Dez. She's harassing me on TAGF.
    You're learning football.
    Mood: WOOF!

  8. #157478
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    17,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Are you serious? I ordered Korean
    Yes, I'm serious. Have I ever lied to you in the past?

    Rudy might need to vouch for me here. I'm trustworthy!

  9. #157479
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Yes, I'm serious. Have I ever lied to you in the past?

    Rudy might need to vouch for me here. I'm trustworthy!
    He's trustworthy.
    Mood: WOOF!

  10. #157480
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    17,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    He's trustworthy.
    Sweet.






    (the check is in the mail)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts