Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I remembered where you live too
    Love yaa boo.

[QUOTE=Sarcasman;1076803]For the record, although I live here now, I am not nor have ever been a long islander. I was born in the Bronx and raised there and then later, Yonkers. Not Long Island; I know how to drive for crissakes.

keep your head on a swivel in queens, they cant drive for ****

[QUOTE=dezzzR;1077321]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    For the record, although I live here now, I am not nor have ever been a long islander. I was born in the Bronx and raised there and then later, Yonkers. Not Long Island; I know how to drive for crissakes.

keep your head on a swivel in queens, they cant drive for ****
    The entire city can't drive.

One summer, my mom and I were visiting family up there. We were in lower Manhattan and literally, there were no like..lines. People were just driving without any order or lanes. I'm like "Uh mom....nobody is in a lane..." She goes "This is NYC, there are no lanes." LOL.

Honestly, I just think New Yorkers are impatient, not that they can't drive.
    Virginians CANNOT drive. They literally do not know how to operate a motor vehicle properly. They will leave you going "WTF."
    Mood: WOOF!

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    This thread is different.
    You have stalked me in at least 4 threads in the last week or so. It could be about any topic and you throw Eli at me, as if its relevant at all.
    You really need to stop. If you disagree with something I say about football I'm happy to hear why you disagree. That's it. I'm not interested in getting in a pissing competition with you or anyone. I've had enough of that bull****.

I say things boldly so I tend to draw obsessive types to respond who can't seem to handle it. I was surprised that you would be next in line.
    I will continue to ignore you on TAGF until you stop the Morehead obsession.
    I have no patience for it anymore.
    You don't like it?.....Not my problem.
    Sorry, I'm not going to stand idly by when you act like a self-important jerk. You've ravaged these boards for far too long with your sanctimonious passive aggressiveness. I only appear antagonistic to you because you're too childish to have someone question your positions on anything. You should act like the adult you are and not act like a victim when someone challenges your views.

The fact that you actually think that I'm stalking you only validates that you have an over inflated sense of self-worth. That me disagreeing with you and drawing into the light your own inconsistencies makes you think I'm stalking you or being overly antagonistic just highlights your own insecurities, particularly when lately I often have adopted the same verbiage you use to marginalize people with whom you disagree. Even in this very thread, you mention me, unprovoked, and then accuse me of being the one stalking you when I explain what happened. It seems like you have your wires crossed here a little.

Hell, you've even go so far as to accuse me of turning Rudy against you, which is rather funny for a few reasons... One, you honestly think I care about you enough to exert any energy to turn someone against you (I don't. I don't care about you at all). Two, you think that Rudy is impressionable enough to be swayed by me (She isn't) and isn't capable of forming her own opinions. Three, Rudy has come to form her opinions all on her own, with no help of me, which means anything that she thinks negatively of you is by your own doing, not mine.

The irony here, is that with as much as you vilify posters like 420, you don't realize that you are the same exact poster, just with better grammar and diction. Honestly, even with as irritating as 420 can be, at least he's honest with himself and the boards about his views.

I dont know how you do it MH, but you have it down to a science.

hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I dont know how you do it MH, but you have it down to a science.

hahahaha
    He's like a message board John Stockton.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Sorry, I'm not going to stand idly by when you act like a self-important jerk. You've ravaged these boards for far too long with your sanctimonious passive aggressiveness. I only appear antagonistic to you because you're too childish to have someone question your positions on anything. You should act like the adult you are and not act like a victim when someone challenges your views.

The fact that you actually think that I'm stalking you only validates that you have an over inflated sense of self-worth. That me disagreeing with you and drawing into the light your own inconsistencies makes you think I'm stalking you or being overly antagonistic just highlights your own insecurities, particularly when lately I often have adopted the same verbiage you use to marginalize people with whom you disagree. Even in this very thread, you mention me, unprovoked, and then accuse me of being the one stalking you when I explain what happened. It seems like you have your wires crossed here a little.

Hell, you've even go so far as to accuse me of turning Rudy against you, which is rather funny for a few reasons... One, you honestly think I care about you enough to exert any energy to turn someone against you (I don't. I don't care about you at all). Two, you think that Rudy is impressionable enough to be swayed by me (She isn't) and isn't capable of forming her own opinions. Three, Rudy has come to form her opinions all on her own, with no help of me, which means anything that she thinks negatively of you is by your own doing, not mine.

The irony here, is that with as much as you vilify posters like 420, you don't realize that you are the same exact poster, just with better grammar and diction. Honestly, even with as irritating as 420 can be, at least he's honest with himself and the boards about his views.
    4 paragraphs?
    Obsessed much?.........
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    He's like a message board John Stockton.
    He should have " I said bold things" put on his tombstone.

Did anyone watch the USA vs Russia game. I wasnt up at 7am but I caught the 3rd period. Amazing, so exciting.
    Id like to know why the same players can take the penalty shots over and over, cant do that in the NHL.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/...coming-in-2015

about time....still waiting for the hoverboard, instant microwave and flying cars.