They were running it on show time last week but I'm sure u could find it in chunks on YouTube or dailymotion. I respect him even more now, he never sold out, even when it cost him millions, and he wrote all his own music and even during feuds with other members of the heartbreakers he always stayed loyal

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    They were running it on show time last week but I'm sure u could find it in chunks on YouTube or dailymotion. I respect him even more now, he never sold out, even when it cost him millions, and he wrote all his own music and even during feuds with other members of the heartbreakers he always stayed loyal
    You probably know that he was offered a huge record deal when he was young but they didn't want the rest of the band. He refused to take the deal without the band. So they got another deal later on.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You probably know that he was offered a huge record deal when he was young but they didn't want the rest of the band. He refused to take the deal without the band. So they got another deal later on.
    Yea, they talked about that, I never knew that before I watched, only bad thing it makes makes me look at the musicians of today and laugh. These artists today are so pampered and it's easier to get noticed with all the social media outlets. The heartbreakers were old school

Yea, they talked about that, I never knew that before I watched, only bad thing it makes makes me look at the musicians of today and laugh. These artists today are so pampered and it's easier to get noticed with all the social media outlets. The heartbreakers were old school
    I'm an old fart but I always liked that Mike Campbell wore a nice jacket when he played.
    Get well soon 80.

I'm an old fart but I always liked that Mike Campbell wore a nice jacket when he played.
    Haha yea and the loose tie

Only band I never saw that I wanted to see

Only band I never saw that I wanted to see
    Well I always wanted to see Pink Floyd.
    Get well soon 80.

Well I always wanted to see Pink Floyd.
    Yea never saw them either, saw the stones at the tower theatre in philly though, was never a huge fan but became one after that

Yea never saw them either, saw the stones at the tower theatre in philly though, was never a huge fan but became one after that
    You know there is a great new band called Plaxico Jones. I heard they did a song (available on itunes) that mentions Eli Manning by name in the third verse.

Hahahahaha!!!!! The irony!
    Get well soon 80.

I just googled them. Some kind of blues band which is cool, if they mention Eli, have to be good rite?