1. #157731
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,471
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I guess you didnt read the article....
    yes i know she wants to return them...it doesn't matter though....

    idk why people are so offended by things they can't control. generally speaking, people who are easily offended kiiiiinda get no sympathy from me.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #157732
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    If I were you, I wouldn't be talking.
    Im owning you, youre trying to change the argument. Very Myerbud of you

  3. #157733
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,164
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Im owning you, youre trying to change the argument. Very Myerbud of you
    Lol you know when someone has a weak argument when they have to say "Im owning you." Your argument should speak for itself.

  4. #157734
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lol you know when someone has a weak argument when they have to say "Im owning you." Your argument should speak for itself.
    Or theyre actually owning you, haha.

    I think my argument is pretty solid. No slot Wr is worth 45 mill to me, not even Welker. With Nicks sub par year, Cruz was very average. Outside wrs are more important imo.

    Ergo, visa vi, Nicks is probably looking for around the same or even more, and teams desperate for a WR will likely throw the money at him.

  5. #157735
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,164
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Or theyre actually owning you, haha.

    I think my argument is pretty solid. No slot Wr is worth 45 mill to me, not even Welker. With Nicks sub par year, Cruz was very average. Outside wrs are more important imo.

    Ergo, visa vi, Nicks is probably looking for around the same or even more, and teams desperate for a WR will likely throw the money at him.
    And Nicks has every right to leave.
    Cruz is worth that money from what I already pointed out.
    Everybody on the offense was average, not just Cruz, so..

  6. #157736
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,896
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Or theyre actually owning you, haha.

    I think my argument is pretty solid. No slot Wr is worth 45 mill to me, not even Welker. With Nicks sub par year, Cruz was very average. Outside wrs are more important imo.

    Ergo, visa vi, Nicks is probably looking for around the same or even more, and teams desperate for a WR will likely throw the money at him.
    Have you seen the structure of Cruz's deal? It's very low-risk. You could probably even call it a 3 year 18 million dollar contract because in 2016, designating Cruz as a June 1st cut will give the Giants 8 million in cap relief and only hit the cap at 1.9 million.

    If Cruz balls out, though, he'll see that money -- all of it. And slot receiver or not, he'll be worth it.

  7. #157737
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    And Nicks has every right to leave.
    Cruz is worth that money from what I already pointed out.
    Everybody on the offense was average, not just Cruz, so..
    NO hes not worth it if he needs a outside WR to put up numbers he did in 11 and 12. Explain to me how an average player is worth 45 mil

  8. #157738
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,896
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    NO hes not worth it if he needs a outside WR to put up numbers he did in 11 and 12. Explain to me how an average player is worth 45 mil
    Lol, who was that outside receiver in 2012? Nicks?

    Riiiiighhhhttttttttt.

  9. #157739
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,164
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    NO hes not worth it if he needs a outside WR to put up numbers he did in 11 and 12. Explain to me how an average player is worth 45 mil
    Cruz isn't average though.

  10. #157740
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,164
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Lol, who was that outside receiver in 2012? Nicks?

    Riiiiighhhhttttttttt.
    3 total TD's.
    Stud.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts