1. #157881
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,471
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Im a rabble rouser.
    more like jabberjaw
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #157882
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,653
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    more like jabberjaw
    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhut up pizz

    MH's the jabberjaw.
    Last edited by dezzzR; 02-21-2014 at 01:06 PM.

  3. #157883
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,471
    i went to go buy a pack of smokes, and some Monster, tand the freaking Smokes 4 Less place had a line to the door. I can't stand that place....it's like a meeting of the degs of society lol. People sending western union MOs...paying their cell phone bills....buying 10 scratch offs, picking their daily lotto numbers. people take forever....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #157884
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,279
    Anyone doing anything good this weekend?

  5. #157885
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Anyone doing anything good this weekend?
    Bar/Club/Homework

    Not sure about the order yet, lol. You?

  6. #157886
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    i went to go buy a pack of smokes, and some Monster, tand the freaking Smokes 4 Less place had a line to the door. I can't stand that place....it's like a meeting of the degs of society lol. People sending western union MOs...paying their cell phone bills....buying 10 scratch offs, picking their daily lotto numbers. people take forever....
    Very true....when your out and about, keep it moving people! Keep it moving!

  7. #157887
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,165
    Who wants to have fun and interpret my confusing dream?
    Anybody?

  8. #157888
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Who wants to have fun and interpret my confusing dream?
    Anybody?
    Can't raise my hand fast enough!

  9. #157889
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Who wants to have fun and interpret my confusing dream?
    Anybody?
    suuuure why not.

  10. #157890
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Bar/Club/Homework

    Not sure about the order yet, lol. You?
    Bar, housework, shopping. Not sure which order yet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts