Banned
    Anyone else pumped for baseball? The yanks made a lot of moves, I'm anxious to see how it pans out, I feel CC is the key he needs to be that 18 win low 3 era guy, if they are going to have a chance against Boston Makes me sick how the dodgers bailed them out and allowed such a fast turn around, you gotta give the sox credit for that, that was a great job by their whole organization last year.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    What was San Fran asking for?
    "Multiple draft picks." The deal was in place, but Harbaugh decided to stay with SF, presumably passing up the monstrous contract he's seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    Anyone else pumped for baseball? The yanks made a lot of moves, I'm anxious to see how it pans out, I feel CC is the key he needs to be that 18 win low 3 era guy, if they are going to have a chance against Boston Makes me sick how the dodgers bailed them out and allowed such a fast turn around, you gotta give the sox credit for that, that was a great job by their whole organization last year.
    I'm very happy to see the Yanks using the old methods that caused them to be marginal.

One would have thought they would have learned. I see a Sox repeat.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm very happy to see the Yanks using the old methods that caused them to be marginal.

One would have thought they would have learned. I see a Sox repeat.
    Of course you do. And youre wrong, normally Yanks like to trade away their farm system. They didnt do that this year. They added a good catcher, great lead off hitter, and our outfield is loaded with speed and guys that can hit, which also means we have guys that can DH. Starting pitching should be good as well. The only weak spot is the bullpen.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Of course you do. And youre wrong, normally Yanks like to trade away their farm system. They didnt do that this year. They added a good catcher, great lead off hitter, and our outfield is loaded with speed and guys that can hit, which also means we have guys that can DH. Starting pitching should be good as well. The only weak spot is the bullpen.
    More long term, burdensome contracts.
    Personally.....I love it.
    If you do too than we all win and how can that be a bad thing?
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    More long term, burdensome contracts.
    Personally.....I love it.
    If you do too than we all win and how can that be a bad thing?
    Tanaka was the only bad contract in my opinion. They may look long term but Yanks have shown they'll eat it if the player isnt producing. I told you they would eat AJ Burnetts contract, didnt I?

Started watching True Detective last night, pretty good.

The NFL is considering a new rule for 2014, which will penalize a team 15 yards for every time the "N-word" is used on the field.

"Ninja, whaaa"

Hearing good things about Lewan. His 40 time was 4.84..among the fastest OL. Faster than Jake Matthews.

God, I really need to be the next Pam Oliver. This is ridiculous.
    Last edited by Rudy; 02-22-2014 at 01:08 PM.
    Mood: WOOF!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Hearing good things about Lewan. His 40 time was 4.84..among the fastest OL. Faster than Jake Matthews.

God, I really need to be the next Pam Oliver. This is ridiculous.
    You should be the next Rudyy. This obsession you have with being someone else is not flattering.