Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Where did I say they cant bounce back next year? Why cant the same apply to Eli MH? You always have excuses for everyone else but Eli and TC.
    He may bounce back.
    but it was his PLAY that sucked. Not just his productivity.
    He looked like a high school QB at times....even when he wasn't pressured.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Many of my friends have significant others. I don't care.
    I guess I'm just tired of her saying she wants to hang out with me, and she abruptly chooses to chill with her boo thang instead.

And then complain that we never hang out LOL.
    why don't you just tell her that If you are coming over to hang, that she should not make plans with anyone else???? It's your girl time, and she should not have a problem with that. She can hang out with her boo any other time....
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Get Better #80, Hermano !!

Many of my friends have significant others. I don't care.
    I guess I'm just tired of her saying she wants to hang out with me, and she abruptly chooses to chill with her boo thang instead.

And then complain that we never hang out LOL.
    that's a huge problem with being single. people with SOs don't even understand the concept of boredom, or complainig when people dont hang out.
    I get the same BS lines youre talking about from my friends. I have quite literally OPEN AVAILABILITY to hang out whenever so long as it doesnt interfere with work....i'm single....i have no obligations other than financial obligations. Yet they complain to me like IM the one who doesnt hang out. **** you, we both have phones. tell me where to go and i'll go! i dont even bother asking my friends more than once every other week if they wanna do something, because i get a flurry of NO's coming back at me lol. and do i care? not really....i'll be here when you wanna do something....just dont ***** to me like I'M the one inconveniencing you! lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

my favorite one:
    I'll ask my buddy,"Hey man, wanna grab some beers tonight and watch the game at the bar?"
    Response,"no can do bud....date night on fridays =\ "

2 weeks later, text from him, at 9pm: "Meet me for boozing at 10 at so-and-so place!!"
    "I can't, made plans already man..."
    "Wtf, quit being such a ***** and just come out already!!"

riiiight....I'm the ***** because your gf has you whipped into date nights EVERY friday night, and I end up just making whatever plans come up on nights that are convenient for you...yeeeeeeaaaa about that....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    that's a huge problem with being single. people with SOs don't even understand the concept of boredom, or complainig when people dont hang out.
    I get the same BS lines youre talking about from my friends. I have quite literally OPEN AVAILABILITY to hang out whenever so long as it doesnt interfere with work....i'm single....i have no obligations other than financial obligations. Yet they complain to me like IM the one who doesnt hang out. **** you, we both have phones. tell me where to go and i'll go! i dont even bother asking my friends more than once every other week if they wanna do something, because i get a flurry of NO's coming back at me lol. and do i care? not really....i'll be here when you wanna do something....just dont ***** to me like I'M the one inconveniencing you! lol
    Thank you!!!

"Omg like we never hang out!!" Well geez, you have a phone. You have a Twitter account, a Facebook account, every account. I am easily accessible. I shouldn't be the only one making plans.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    my favorite one:
    I'll ask my buddy,"Hey man, wanna grab some beers tonight and watch the game at the bar?"
    Response,"no can do bud....date night on fridays =\ "

2 weeks later, text from him, at 9pm: "Meet me for boozing at 10 at so-and-so place!!"
    "I can't, made plans already man..."
    "Wtf, quit being such a ***** and just come out already!!"

riiiight....I'm the ***** because your gf has you whipped into date nights EVERY friday night, and I end up just making whatever plans come up on nights that are convenient for you...yeeeeeeaaaa about that....
    LOL that's so wrong. Or

Friend: HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OMGZZZZZ I MISS YOUUUUUUUUU OMGOMGOMG LET'S HANG OUT ON SATURDAY?

Me: Hey! Yeah sure, what time?

Friend: Well um I have to go to my sister's dance recital from 8-10 AM, then I have to go to my brother's soccer game from 9 AM-11PM. Then my mom wanted me to do a thing with her from 12PM-3PM. Then I'm going to like 4 parties after that...So we can hangout between 8:00 PM-8:01 PM. Is that okay?

Me: Kill yourself please.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
    why don't you just tell her that If you are coming over to hang, that she should not make plans with anyone else???? It's your girl time, and she should not have a problem with that. She can hang out with her boo any other time....
    I feel like if I did that, she'd be sooooo oblivious.

"What? What are you talking about? Hang out with who? What? Huh? Look, a butterfly!"

Like ugh..I guess you really have to know Laura in order to see why it's so difficult for me to tell her.

LOL that's so wrong. Or

Friend: HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OMGZZZZZ I MISS YOUUUUUUUUU OMGOMGOMG LET'S HANG OUT ON SATURDAY?

Me: Hey! Yeah sure, what time?

Friend: Well um I have to go to my sister's dance recital from 8-10 AM, then I have to go to my brother's soccer game from 9 AM-11PM. Then my mom wanted me to do a thing with her from 12PM-3PM. Then I'm going to like 4 parties after that...So we can hangout between 8:00 PM-8:01 PM. Is that okay?

Me: Kill yourself please.
    lmao....i get that one A LOT as my best friend is female...

in fact, I can bet that on Sunday afternoon I'll get a messsage that says "i miss you =\ " and she hasnt spoken to me in a week(no reason, just havent spoken). I'm sorry? I'm here...it's not my fault if you miss me lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Coughlin says "i am involved very much in" the offensive discussions. But said Mcadoo will "have final say" in play calling. - from Ebenezer Samuel ‪

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    He may bounce back.
    but it was his PLAY that sucked. Not just his productivity.
    He looked like a high school QB at times....even when he wasn't pressured.
    So youre saying Cruz play and Nicks play didnt suck? Youre nitpicking. If your play sucks, so does your productivity, if your productivity sucks, so does your play....
    Its no wonder you drive people nuts.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!