Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    You should be the next Rudyy. This obsession you have with being someone else is not flattering.
    I'm trying to be what Pam Oliver is doing. A sportscaster...I'm not actually trying to be HER lol.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Hearing good things about Lewan. His 40 time was 4.84..among the fastest OL. Faster than Jake Matthews.

God, I really need to be the next Pam Oliver. This is ridiculous.
    Big time character problems and its doubtful that we would draft him.

Pam Oliver would have known this.....Maybe you should stick to Queen Latifah.

http://nfl.si.com/2014/02/20/taylor-...-combine-2014/
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post

I never said we would draft him though.

Did I?

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Lol I win again.

So easy.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Win what?

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Win what?
    A nice hot plate of seafood alfredo.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

I laughed.

Whats going on folks, long time since Ive been in here. I see MH is back, good for him, now we all have to suffer not just his friends on facebook LOL. What are you guys hoping for this offseason??

Im hoping for us to resign Beason and Tuck, sign Asomoah from KC, and maybe pick someone like McFadden or Moreno up, Greg Robinson in the 1st, Maybe a WR or CB in the 2nd, TE or RB in the 3rd.
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    Whats going on folks, long time since Ive been in here. I see MH is back, good for him, now we all have to suffer not just his friends on facebook LOL. What are you guys hoping for this offseason??

Im hoping for us to resign Beason and Tuck, sign Asomoah from KC, and maybe pick someone like McFadden or Moreno up, Greg Robinson in the 1st, Maybe a WR or CB in the 2nd, TE or RB in the 3rd.
    I'm thinking we'll trade back..especially if one or more of the QB's are still available at 12 and someone wants one.
    I would HATE McFad but would be all on board with Knowshow. (he did go to UGA which is a BIG negative though...Sorry Pizz))

And yes, I'm seeing at least one solid vet free agent and probably two or more. I think Alex Mack is a pipedream but a solid NFL Guard and/or center has to be a priority.

God I miss Ya Kase to talk about football. I
    Get well soon 80.

I'm thinking we'll trade back..especially if one or more of the QB's are still available at 12 and someone wants one.
    I would HATE McFad but would be all on board with Knowshow. (he did go to UGA which is a BIG negative though...Sorry Pizz))

And yes, I'm seeing at least one solid vet free agent and probably two or more. I think Alex Mack is a pipedream but a solid NFL Guard and/or center has to be a priority.

God I miss Ya Kase to talk about football. I
    I only said McFadden because he's gonna be awfully cheap. Moreno would be great though, I have a soft spot for hometown players.

Mack is def a pipe dream at this point so im hoping for that Guard Asomoah from KC, maybe move Pugh to OG, and draft Greg Robinson as our new RT and once he gets the hang of things send him to LT.

My dream draft would be Robinson, Travis Swanson Center Arkansas, then Tre Mason in the 3rd
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'