Quote Originally Posted by Kase-1 View Post
    I only said McFadden because he's gonna be awfully cheap. Moreno would be great though, I have a soft spot for hometown players.

Mack is def a pipe dream at this point so im hoping for that Guard Asomoah from KC, maybe move Pugh to OG, and draft Greg Robinson as our new RT and once he gets the hang of things send him to LT.

My dream draft would be Robinson, Travis Swanson Center Arkansas, then Tre Mason in the 3rd
    I don't see Pugh anywhere but tackle. I know you love Beatty but I see Pugh eventually moving to LT, which is his natural position. He's not mauler enough for RT in the long run, nor RG.
    Ultimately I don't think we'll sign Moreno or McFad. I think we'll sign someone like Toby Gerhart for less money.
    But the key is the O line. And we are in big trouble at WR when Nicks leaves. Folks who are hating on him right now have no idea what kind of hole will be left in our passing attack. Guys like that are harder to replace than they think.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Chris Capuano signing with the Sox is awesome. Good starting depth addition but more importantly grew up right down the street from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm very happy to see the Yanks using the old methods that caused them to be marginal.

One would have thought they would have learned. I see a Sox repeat.

LOL, this is like hearing Billy McGuire laugh at how fat his brother Benny is.

I don't see Pugh anywhere but tackle. I know you love Beatty but I see Pugh eventually moving to LT, which is his natural position. He's not mauler enough for RT in the long run, nor RG.
    Ultimately I don't think we'll sign Moreno or McFad. I think we'll sign someone like Toby Gerhart for less money.
    But the key is the O line. And we are in big trouble at WR when Nicks leaves. Folks who are hating on him right now have no idea what kind of hole will be left in our passing attack. Guys like that are harder to replace than they think.
    Im pretty sure his natural position was Guard and RT, look at those tiny little T-Rex arms, that has OG written all over it, if ya ask me.

Id LOVE for us to get Tre Mason, his dad was close friends with my buddys dad and is the founder of 1 of my favorite Hip Hop groups, De La Soul.

Im not stressing Nicks leaving, hell he was mentally gone since the start of last year, dude was a non factor this past season. My main focus is solidifying the OL for Eazy E, if we could sign someone like KC OG Jon Asomoah and either Center Brian De La Puente from NO or Evan Dietrich Smith from GB, then we would be looking GREAT compared to last season and we could focus on the skill positions and maybe draft someone like Eric Ebron or 1 of those badass WRs to give Eli a little extra ammo on the field
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Im pretty sure his natural position was Guard and RT, look at those tiny little T-Rex arms, that has OG written all over it, if ya ask me.

Id LOVE for us to get Tre Mason, his dad was close friends with my buddys dad and is the founder of 1 of my favorite Hip Hop groups, De La Soul.

Im not stressing Nicks leaving, hell he was mentally gone since the start of last year, dude was a non factor this past season. My main focus is solidifying the OL for Eazy E, if we could sign someone like KC OG Jon Asomoah and either Center Brian De La Puente from NO or Evan Dietrich Smith from GB, then we would be looking GREAT compared to last season and we could focus on the skill positions and maybe draft someone like Eric Ebron or 1 of those badass WRs to give Eli a little extra ammo on the field
    Aren't hisarms the same length as Joe Thomas?
    I see him as a LT eventually. Maybe not in 2014 but sometime in the future.

Veteran
    I don't think you guys realize just how much cap space we could potentially have this offseason. If they extend rolle and eli, or cut rolle. Then cut snee kiwi and baas. We'd have about 35 mill

Aren't hisarms the same length as Joe Thomas?
    I see him as a LT eventually. Maybe not in 2014 but sometime in the future.
    Who would know that?? Yes?? No?? Maybe??

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    I don't think you guys realize just how much cap space we could potentially have this offseason. If they extend rolle and eli, or cut rolle. Then cut snee kiwi and baas. We'd have about 35 mill
    If we were sitting on close to 40mil we could probably re-sign Tuck, Joseph and Beason in addition to a new OG like Jon Asamoah and a center like Brian De La Puente or Even Dietrich Smith. If we got that done we could look at all offensive skill positions in the 1st 3 rounds of the draft and possibly walk away with Ebron, Kelvin Benjamin AND Tre Mason

If we were sitting on close to 40mil we could probably re-sign Tuck, Joseph and Beason in addition to a new OG like Jon Asamoah and a center like Brian De La Puente or Even Dietrich Smith. If we got that done we could look at all offensive skill positions in the 1st 3 rounds of the draft and possibly walk away with Ebron, Kelvin Benjamin AND Tre Mason
    What Imgrate is not considering is that all that space isn't quite as important when you have half a team signed.

And I doubt we extend Eli. It would be a terrible move.

Veteran
    What Imgrate is not considering is that all that space isn't quite as important when you have half a team signed.

And I doubt we extend Eli. It would be a terrible move.
    We need to sign a good corner this offseason. We only have one. Sam shields is the guy I want