Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Pizz...I love you but this doesn't involve you. I didn't insult you in any way or make any derogatory statement about you. But for some reason you saw fit to throw insults back at me.
    You really don't have any information about how this guy has been hounding me all over TAGF with personal accusations instead of just making football arguments. I've been banned for similar behavior so I've tried to keep it just about football in the past several months. I've pretty much made up with those few antagonists that I've had. over the years and its been very nice to just talk (or even argue) about football.....now this guy starts with this crap.

BTW...I apologized to him for escalating it.
    It's not my fault you're so often wrong. Stop being wrong all the time and I'll stop pointing it out. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    It's not my fault you're so often wrong. Stop being wrong all the time and I'll stop pointing it out. :P
    TC, and the entire team, is in a very tenuous situation right now.

Don't kid yourself. The past is a very difficult thing to let go of and we are having problems with that right now. We are a team in limbo....stuck between our past and our future. TC represents the past and is desperate to hold onto it.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Pizz...I love you but this doesn't involve you. I didn't insult you in any way or make any derogatory statement about you. But for some reason you saw fit to throw insults back at me.
    You really don't have any information about how this guy has been hounding me all over TAGF with personal accusations instead of just making football arguments. I've been banned for similar behavior so I've tried to keep it just about football in the past several months. I've pretty much made up with those few antagonists that I've had. over the years and its been very nice to just talk (or even argue) about football.....now this guy starts with this crap.

BTW...I apologized to him for escalating it.
    youre right...i dont follow it....because i already feel it's ridiculous. i didnt insult you, i said you go looking for this stuff....

I'll stay out of it, but....i'm also tired of hearing about it lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

TC, and the entire team, is in a very tenuous situation right now.

Don't kid yourself. The past is a very difficult thing to let go of and we are having problems with that right now. We are a team in limbo....stuck between our past and our future. TC represents the past and is desperate to hold onto it.
    It doesn't change that you were factually wrong on just about every position you've taken recently.

It doesn't change that you were factually wrong on just about every position you've taken recently.
    Nonsense.

Nonsense.
    Shenanigans!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Shenanigans!!
    So much for staying out of it.....

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    dammit what am I missing? what is the pic?!
    She didnt make you a hairy beast....and she didnt put any grey hair on MH

It's just a bunch of stick figures. One is drawn in brown or black (can't see it on my work comp and can't remember), the rest are drawn in yellow (I guess we all look Asian to Rudyy). One appears to have a halo (Sarcasman claimed that one), and there is a ginger with no soul. Rudyy claims that one is just angry. I'd be angry, too, if I were born with no soul. the others, 5 or 6 of them, are rather generic and just lollygagging about.
    It's not yellow. Not even close.

MUCH better.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    She didnt make you a hairy beast....and she didnt put any grey hair on MH
    MS is the angry one. Somehow Drez has a hard time computing that the red lines that look like bacon is not hair.
    And he thinks that the peach colored stick figures are yellow.
    Worried about him.

MUCH better.