Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    Yea I hear ya but in my lifetime. My first memories of the giants was the 86 season and even when we had those great teams, like I'm 88, 89, and 90 the eagles always got the best of us. I'll never forget that punt Cunningham had in 89 against us. He was a nightmare.
    Hah!!! i was at the "90 yard punt game". Coldest I ever was in my life. In the 1st row of the upper deck in the end zone with the wind blowing in my face.
    Randall Cunningham was a GREAT football player. Never gets credit from some for how good he was.
    And he KILLED us.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Banned
    Only time we ever owned them in my lifetime was the fassel years

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Hah!!! i was at the "90 yard punt game". Coldest I ever was in my life. In the 1st row of the upper deck in the end zone with the wind blowing in my face.
    Randall Cunningham was a GREAT football player. Never gets credit from some for how good he was.
    And he KILLED us.
    My first game I was ever at I was 8 it was 1989 Monday night game against Minnesota 24-14 giants. Where u at the flipper playoff game? I would have rioted over that PI call, worst call I've ever seen

Banned
    First row of the upper deck are good seats IMO

First row of the upper deck are good seats IMO
    Every seat at the old stadium was a good seat. the new place?...Not too much.
    Yes the first row of the upper deck in the end zone were really good seats....unless of course if its 15 degrees with a 40 MPH wind blowing in your face.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Banned
    Every seat at the old stadium was a good seat. the new place?...Not too much.
    Yes the first row of the upper deck in the end zone were really good seats....unless of course if its 15 degrees with a 40 MPH wind blowing in your face.
    Agreed about the old place compared to the new, this season was the first time I didn't go to a game live since 1989. The tailgating and. Parking situation is even worse at the new place IMO

Banned
    I'm fascinated by anyone who was at the 86 NFC title game, it was by far the most important and emotional home game in giants history. All those years of suffering, which I never had to deal with, my generation is spoiled, but if I could of been at one sporting event in my life it would have been that one. I envy anyone who got to be there. I was at the 2000 NFC title game and speaking to old timers the 86 game was a different vibe and day all together.

It changes year to year.
    Right now?...Definitely Philly. I'm starting to feel sorry for Dallas fans right now.
    this is spot on for me also....

07 dallas, 08-10 philly and back and forth since.
    I gotta go with Philly though currently because Philadelphia sports in general are kind of a joke when it comes to the fan base.....and the obnoxious players dont help their case either lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Agreed about the old place compared to the new, this season was the first time I didn't go to a game live since 1989. The tailgating and. Parking situation is even worse at the new place IMO
    I've never been a huge fan of the parking lot in general. pigeon hole entrances with misplaced barricades, tight lanes, so even when people "split the sea" for incoming cars, there's still no room. unless you get there when gates open, youre going to have a rough time setting up shop.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I've never been a huge fan of the parking lot in general. pigeon hole entrances with misplaced barricades, tight lanes, so even when people "split the sea" for incoming cars, there's still no room. unless you get there when gates open, youre going to have a rough time setting up shop.
    Exactly, I always got there when they opened but, leaving was more of an issue, I just liked the setup and the two escalators at the old place. If you have seats in the upper deck it takes a good 35 mins to get to them with all the BS in the new place, I think I had to take 4 different escalators. Don't get me wrong a giants game is a great time no matter what, and I'm not trying to turn anyone off to it but I miss the old setup