Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    Took a tour of safeco and quest field when in Seattle. I think the 12th man is over rated there. They are tough there because they are the best team in the nfl. I remember the giants winning 41-7 there a few years ago. The 12th man is no help when you have Charlie whitehurst as your qb
    pretty sure quest field was the first place ever to get caught using fake crowd noise on the PA.
    this past offseason, the jets were also caught doing it. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    lol get real bro...that stadium makes the news all the time with Phillies fans getting arrested for the craziest ****!!!
    Sad thing is, that it is still better than the eagle games. I can say personally I've never seen anything bad there and I've been to a lot of games there. But ur rite they are in the papers a lot about fights

pretty sure quest field was the first place ever to get caught using fake crowd noise on the PA.
    this past offseason, the jets were also caught doing it. lol
    That's just sad.

Took a tour of safeco and quest field when in Seattle. I think the 12th man is over rated there. They are tough there because they are the best team in the nfl. I remember the giants winning 41-7 there a few years ago. The 12th man is no help when you have Charlie whitehurst as your qb
    MS said that Washington used fake noise too.
    Those *****es.

That's just sad.
    yea i remember not even thinking it was a possible "thing" back when that story came out....

the jets one cracked me up though lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    MS said that Washington used fake noise too.
    Those *****es.
    The thing I love about north east fans is they are knowledgable. And madden used to say this all the time while doing games giant fans know when to get loud on defense and they always have a great sense of when to get up

Anyone else at the snowball game?

one morning over the summer on facebook, i saw one of the Giants beat writers post "I kept hearing crowd noise from the stadium, but it was an off day in meadowlands.....I drove over from the practice facility, and all i heard was "J E T S JETS JETS JETS!"! and people screaming from the stadium

lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

The thing I love about north east fans is they are knowledgable. And madden used to say this all the time while doing games giant fans know when to get loud on defense and they always have a great sense of when to get up
    i remember being so mad at the first Giants game I went to, because I was in the Mezz, and I was LITERALLY SURROUNDED by 60-70 year old men....all with blankets, all with those radio headsets lol....
    I'm like youve GOT to be kidding. got asked to sit down like every ****ing minute. hopefully those people have died off by now >.<
    Oderint Dum Metuant

i remember being so mad at the first Giants game I went to, because I was in the Mezz, and I was LITERALLY SURROUNDED by 60-70 year old men....all with blankets, all with those radio headsets lol....
    I'm like youve GOT to be kidding. got asked to sit down like every ****ing minute. hopefully those people have died off by now >.<
    I used to deal with the stuff like that at games but a majority of giants fans are great. Keep in mind those old ticket holders were going to games back when they were in the Yale bowl. The 86 NFC title game was magic IMO. Go watch that game and listen to the crowd it was all those old *******s we see now at games with blankets in their prime.