1. #158461
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    Sat in the lower level once, actually rite by that reby sky girl, cute girl, what a hack though
    idk where he's been, but Lttaylor56 lives about a half hour from me, and will call me up during the season if he's got extra tickets. lower bowl, corner....fun seats. good fans there too
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  2. #158462
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    I was only 5 during that season. I wish I could have experienced that season on a week to week basis like we do now. It must of been great
    I was 2 1/2 hahahaha
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  3. #158463
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,796
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I was 2 1/2 hahahaha
    Yea this was the first season I didn't go to a game since 89. I used to go to all the home games except for a period from 1999-2002 where I played in college so that made it tough to get there in Sundays

  4. #158464
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    Yea this was the first season I didn't go to a game since 89. I used to go to all the home games except for a period from 1999-2002 where I played in college so that made it tough to get there in Sundays
    I never went until after college. I went in 07, and 08....09 i was broke, but every year since then...sometimes multiple games, though that's getting a bit expensive.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  5. #158465
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,796
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I never went until after college. I went in 07, and 08....09 i was broke, but every year since then...sometimes multiple games, though that's getting a bit expensive.
    I used to buy a season package whichever was like 1,200 for every game but yea that was expensive. Not worth anymore IMO

  6. #158466
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    MS said that Washington used fake noise too.
    Those *****es.
    They did. It was so obvious.
    Can't believe the league didn't do anything about it.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  7. #158467
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    They did. It was so obvious.
    Can't believe the league didn't do anything about it.
    they wont...it's kind of ridiculous....

    yet suspend players 4 games for adderall -_____-
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  8. #158468
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    They did. It was so obvious.
    Can't believe the league didn't do anything about it.
    Lol they are losers.
    Mood: WOOF!

  9. #158469
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    just got dual monitors last night...it's a bit overwhelming adjusting to it lol

    so awesome though
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  10. #158470
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,587
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    just got dual monitors last night...it's a bit overwhelming adjusting to it lol

    so awesome though
    I worked on dual monitors before. They are fun.
    Mood: WOOF!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts