Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    one morning over the summer on facebook, i saw one of the Giants beat writers post "I kept hearing crowd noise from the stadium, but it was an off day in meadowlands.....I drove over from the practice facility, and all i heard was "J E T S JETS JETS JETS!"! and people screaming from the stadium

lol
    lol

i remember being so mad at the first Giants game I went to, because I was in the Mezz, and I was LITERALLY SURROUNDED by 60-70 year old men....all with blankets, all with those radio headsets lol....
    I'm like youve GOT to be kidding. got asked to sit down like every ****ing minute. hopefully those people have died off by now >.<
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    The thing I love about north east fans is they are knowledgable. And madden used to say this all the time while doing games giant fans know when to get loud on defense and they always have a great sense of when to get up
    Yeah, Giants fans are pretty knowlegeable about fooball.

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    I used to deal with the stuff like that at games but a majority of giants fans are great. Keep in mind those old ticket holders were going to games back when they were in the Yale bowl. The 86 NFC title game was magic IMO. Go watch that game and listen to the crowd it was all those old *******s we see now at games with blankets in their prime.
    I just assumed they were miserable because it was mid november and about 5 degrees in teh stadium that day =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I usually sat in the upper deck at the old place so there was no issues with being loud or standing up there

oh, I have that game in my box set, but I left all my dvds at my moms...i should go pick those up soon...exceptttt I have nowhere to store them all lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Sat in the lower level once, actually rite by that reby sky girl, cute girl, what a hack though

oh, I have that game in my box set, but I left all my dvds at my moms...i should go pick those up soon...exceptttt I have nowhere to store them all lmao
    My favorite fame to watch was the 49-3 miners game

Niners*

I was only 5 during that season. I wish I could have experienced that season on a week to week basis like we do now. It must of been great